Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
Sign in to follow this  
Mordeth

Pothead Is Back

Guest Anonymous User

What the hell ever happened to doomnation anyway??

Guest Anonymous User

Yeah, the Doomcastle!!!
This man has over 300 well balanced reviews of WADs. What an amount of work! A recource of major interest. Found it right after my internet debut and my heard broke when I saw it was down. A must-see. Excellent addition to Doomworld - thanks Linguica!
(and hopefully Doomnations will serve as a more solid rock to Sir Robin´s castle than Doomnation did :-)

Yeah, the Doomcastle!!!
This man has over 300 well balanced reviews of WADs. What an amount of work! A recource of major interest. Found it right after my internet debut and my heard broke when I saw it was down. A must-see. Excellent addition to Doomworld - thanks Linguica!
(and hopefully Doomworld will serve as a more solid rock to Sir Robin´s castle than Doomnation did :-)

Yeah, the Doomcastle!!!
(and hopefully Doomworld will serve as a more solid rock to Sir Robin´s castle than Doomnation did :-)

I think it's because you're using the Mac edition that IE isn't functioning properly.

Guest Mabus Alus

AC... Hrmmm... Your kid commited suicide beacuse you suck.

Well, I use to use a PC-emulation with Dos and also with Windows sometimes and ..... well, I do not want to recycle this Doomcastle comments to a Windows-flaming booth.... but windoze is so poor, compared with my lovely MacOS :-).
Oh, I really like your comments on Team Insanity :-)

heh, finally reviews of shit i'd play, not like that lame team insanity crap. Hey, if one of you team insanity guys is reading this, review something cool, not single level crap or bad megawads that blow ass.

good to see crack helps review doom wads...

Guest Mabus Alus

Sorry too see crack doesnt help brain development of the child during pregnancy. Idiot...

Guest Ike654

What's the name of the font he used on his title picture? I've been looking for that for almost 6 months! WTF is it called?!?!? ARGGG!!!!!

Guest Anonymous User

It's the diablo font.

Guest Lt. Taggart

If only I had stopped myself from straying from DooM way way early this year. New map reviews mean I may have to boot up DooM again. I loved the good old days of downloading maps that got good scores. TFC and Q3 are evil I tell ya. They are what pulled me from DooM. Also had to do with the fact that the DooM community was sorta falling apart. :-)

Guest Anonymous User

mabus alus: add somthin worthwhile to the post

Guest Anonymous User

Skadoomer, I think you've been smoking too much of Sir Robin's crack. All five of the reviews in Robin's latest update are of single levels.

Besides single levels rock. A lot. I personally prefer single levels, especially really good old ones, to the new and old tc/megawad stuff.