Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
Sign in to follow this  
covaro

The Fatal Kill

Looks like we can never run away from bugs, they always seem to appear. *sighs* Well, what do you expect, they are so very evil after all. And seems that even a project with a name like Kill can become infected as well. Here's the little blurb that Ike sent in... sorry, I need to add a blockquote![quote] My beta-testers must have been tired or something, as a very critical bug in Kill has slipped through. A visplane overflow in E1M2's startroom has occured. I've uploaded a patch on my page.

Also, I've had some more ideas for ROD. One is that I'm limiting the number of total levels to just three. This is to make room for my next TC (no news or even planning yet). Also, if anyone would like to make levels for ROD, please contact me!

As for Kill, production has hit a slowpoint (it'll pick up when school starts. Don't ask how). I'm working on E2M5 currently, and it's going well. It looks like E2 will have less "redecorating" than the first episode, and will also contain more outside areas.</blockquote></font>Now, what makes the grass grow? Blood I tell you. And how do we get blood? We Kill Kill KILL!

Guest Mattrim.

Will you fly me to Dallas, Scott?

Guest Lt. Taggart

Covaro get out of that damn trance you are in. First: Ling wiped out all the old accounts do to some unnone problem. Second: Your anagolies sucks.

"Now, what makes the grass grow? Blood I tell you. And how do we get blood? We Kill Kill KILL!" &lt;------ This makes you sound like a Cyb wannabe

Lieutenant, that thing about the blood + grass is what you recite during bayonet training in the military.

Guest Anonymous User

For christsake, drop the "Cov, why are you being weird you winstonchurchill-wannabee"

Hey Scottie!

Thank you for knowing where that came from Lut... my pal is in the Marines, so I hear alot of that stuff. *grins*