Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
Sign in to follow this  
Linguica

DTNC Changes

Rick Clark sent the news that he's updated the Doom: The Next Chapter rulebook with the following changes:

1. Expanded the dice types to D4, D6, D8, D10 and D12 so that damage calculations match computer game amounts.
  2. Fixed weapon and monster attack damage amounts to match computer game amounts.
  3. Changed Rate of Fire to indicate number of attacks per GT for weapons and monster attacks.
  4. Added Ammo Usage to indicate how much ammo a weapon uses per GT.
  5. Added Counter Skill for counter move on melee attacks.
  6. Added melee combat rules.
  7. Added Melee Counter DR to melee weapons.
  8. Added Rail Gun to weapons.

In case you don't know, Doom: The Next Chapter is a tabletop / pen and paper role-playing game set in the Doom universe.

Guest Anonymous User

Hiya.
Cool RPG, but the whole "not taking/working guns to hell" part bugs me. Easy enough to fix, I suppose. Anyone playing this RPG and made this change? Suggestions?

^_^

Paul L. Ming

Sure, you can do it if you like. The premise is that you use PSI power in the Hellish dimension. I think it adds a bit more depth to the game, but feel free to play the game as you like. That's the whole point. :)

Guest Jamman

A RPG doom game? It's about time someone made it. But I always thought it would have been me. I'm still reading the rules, so I haven't played it yet, (only thing is the plot is a little thin) A story about the... I not going to bore any one. If you want my opinion (as if)then email me at musher@ukonline.com