Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
Sign in to follow this  
AndrewB

The RTC Corporation

RTCDooM has updated with some project progress statistics on one of its projects, namely TRTCC. If that isn't enough for you, there are a few more screenshots for you to view, that is if you haven't viewed them already. Enjoy!

Guest Triad

I browsed the site and nowhere did I find an explanation of what TRTCC stood for. Does anyone know? What about the RTC?

Guest Anonymous User

The RTC Corporation
as for the RTC, it probably means Rabid Toga Cats

I'd better go before the men in white coats find me...

Guest Anonymous User

Looks like screen shots from something that would look good when Doom 1 first came out. I've seen SLIGE pics that were better than those.

Guest orkface

I was gunna be on that project hehe

Look. 99% of anon. users' posts are insults. 99% of insulting posts are from anon. users.

The way to stop so many insults? Get rid of anon. users. Usernames and passwords for everyone!

Guest Jamman

I Couldn't bare tha waiting any more. It just took far too long. All the screenshots were BMP!! How shit is that? And When I seen them, it was nothing, but a big dissapointment. I have seen better.

Guest cocoon

The beta was just too terrible.. I won't recommend anyone else but the authors to play it again.

Too many weird hallways ending up in nowhere. Lots of mazes that also lead to nowhere. And if that wasn't bad enough they've included a deh-patch which gives you the possibility to pick up stimpacks and pass you 100% health limit, Makes your singlebarreled shotgun fire about twice the speed and kill barons with about 5 shots or sometihng.. oh and you are usually walking around with about 200 rounds or so. Chaing gun; a double one, firing at thrice the speed of the orig single one. And you carry abou 700rounds...

The maps were bad enough without that patch which is totally unecessary since there are almost no monsters (i know the 2nd or 3rd was full of demons, but all those rounds of ammo kept you safe).

Tip: Authors, play it again, play someone else work and compare the two, and jump to a healthy conclusion.

The beta was for bug testing the exe. Its wasnt even the final Maps. They are still in progress. Gpo somewhere else and post your *shit* or read the disription.

Guest Jamman

I hope the levels improve. They couldn't impress the most Sorry of doom players. The levels lacked, ummm.. every thing. I would have to give this one a miss. Sorry to the makers, You will have to do better.