Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
Sign in to follow this  
Mordeth

SkullTag News

The SkullTag site has updated with a progress report. The team is still busy hacking away at their next beta and assure the rest of us peons that the new features of this Deathmatch source port project will be worth the wait. To speed things up a little, however, they are looking for an additional sprite artist to help out.

Skulltag rules my ass.
Skulltag rules my ass.
Skulltag rules my ass.
Skulltag rules my ass.
Skulltag rules my ass.
Skulltag rules my ass.
Skulltag rules my ass.
Skulltag rules my ass.
Skulltag rules my ass.

Gimme a S!
Gimme a K!
Gimme a U!
Gimme a L!
Gimme a L!
Gimme a T!
Gimme a A!
Gimme a G!

Whats that spell?

SKULLTAG!! Gooooooo SKULL TAG!!!!

heheh

p.s. UltraHLE is dead...
www.zophar.net

You all will die at the hands of Mr Tang, the ultimate chinese chef in the universe! He will OWN the iron chefs and kitchen stadium! uhh... wait... I think he took the wrong plane...

"WHEN WILL THE FULL VERSION BE RELEASED?!"

... when it's done, of course :) You should know that by now :)

Heh, but it's really pretty hard to say. The project's always expanding and getting bigger. About the best answer I give is that when most of the other levels get finished up, that'll probably be about when I'll release a "full" version.

Well, if it's any help (probably not tho...) I've been out of the loop for the summer. Coming back, Brad here had some pretty awesome ideas... My levels are 90% done, just need some updates, some ACS tweaks, and some playtesting.

Cinematics? Who ever said anything about cinematics? I have no idea what you're talking about... none... none whatsoever :) And the whole voice acting and additional artists thing... that certainly has NOTHING to do with cinematics! I mean, having cinematics would probably mean that ST features a really cool storyline which makes the whole experince a ton better, and has actual characters with their own personalities and everything, and man, we certainly wouldn't want to do THAT! Cinematics... what a silly idea...

[/sarcasm]

Ling, just make it so everytime anyone says "post" it turns into "retard" instead, then they won't be able to get around it... Oh wait, you better do "p0st", "p05t","p057", "po5t", "po57", "pos7", and whatever other stupid thing someone comes up with :)