Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
Sign in to follow this  
Linguica

DWBS2

I'm going back up to UCLA tomorrow morning, meaning that I am going to be offline until I have a chance to set everything up and get jacked in to the university network. Hopefully it shouldn't take too long and I'll be back online tomorrow afternoon, but there's always the chance of something going screwy, and then you'll have to rely on Covaro and AndrewB, as Mordeth is gone for the weekend as well. Remember tomorrow is the final day to send in those 10 sectors WADs, in case I have somehow let you forget :P

Guest o-tech

I won't be finishing mine. No time. Fuck.

Yeah, I ran out of time too. That month went by fast. I only have two fricking rooms. What good is that?

Guest _Dimiter_

HEY!!! who will download and play our levels then? I mean the ones sent in in the last minute like mine... MORE IMPORTANT: Who is going to let me know when they receive my entry(ies) so that I don't go sick of waiting?

Guest louis9000

i told you so fraggle!!! >:0

ling runs away;i will miss Ling!!!

Well, my level is essentially done. I'm just finishing up aligning my textures. I'll send it in at about 7 PM, after my brother gets off work, so I can also get him to upload it to his website. If the Hotmail attachment fucks up, it can still be downloaded.

You could always use yahoo mail too. There's a ton of free mail services that aren't a hassle to use... I have 13 addresses and no trouble keeping up with any of them ;)

Thank you Lüt. I think I'll try that! It's 8:22 pm here now and my brother hasn't shown up yet. I hope there isn't a problem with yahoo mail like there is for hotmail here. I'm keeping my fingers crossed.