Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
Sign in to follow this  
Linguica

Thrice Risen

The Twice Risen homepage has been updated with the news that Michael Niggel has modeled the "M-141 Laser pistol," which is near completion. He's also attempted to model a hand, which turned out well. Finally, he's clarified what he means by helping out the team.

Guest Lt. Taggart

When the hell are you gonna finish the project? There are way too many projects gone unfinished. I dont wanna see Twice Risen end up like Zombie DooM. Oh yea unoffical I am retarded.

Well, I think if my team would be a little more alive, we would be nearly done by now. I don't want the project to fall apart either, and I'm still holding things together. It looks like I just got a reliable music person, but the only other team member I've heard from in a while is Nick Baker... I just don't know where everyone else is. I'm still working on this stuff, I've been doing the weapons recently... but you need a team to do a TC, and right now it feels like all I have is a list of semi-interested people.

I don't do 1st post.

Guest Lt. Taggart

Fuck Ling I aint the retard!! By the way release Hissy you retard you!! Hissy raping retard.