Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
Sign in to follow this  
AndrewB

The RTC Corporation

No, none of that tasty project progress report this time. Nothing major, except that over at the RTCDoom site, two new level reviews have been put up for common viewage! I'm not going to tell you which levels they were, however, it seems that one of the levels reviewed in question has used the name of a level from Duke Nukem 3D. But no matter. Whatever the case, two nifty new reviews have been put up. Go see! (They're at the bottom.)

somebody?
Some level reviews?

It says clearly what it is!:

Our member Midnight Storm has made 2 new reviews. Its Hotel Hell and Dark Covenant!

Are you totally pissed of? This news is totally negative! Not very good for my site!

Well, Maonth is completely right! In my oppinion, the Newspost is not written as it should be!
Normally it should be written, that every doomer visiting doomworld takes a look at it. It should look more important.
But this news post isn't written like this.
If you only can write something negative, then write NOTHING! That's even better as writing shit!

Go visit www.orbitinteractive.de.vu

News? What negative? It's not a negative news post! Gaahh, you can't please everyone all of the time, contrary to popular belief.

By this post you are badmouthing me, my site,my members, our team and my project

Dont you see the negative about this?

Go cool off till you can make neutral news again!

Okay, here we go. For what it's worth, I haven't done news half-asleep for awhile. *Yawn*. Sorry about that.

Guest MidnightStorm

It appears that there has been a bit of confusion about the title of one of the wads that I reviewed...I merely review the levels, I do not make them or name them. If there is a problem with the title of a wad, that should be taken up with the author, not with me. Also, the sarcasm can be eliminated from the news about the RTC...it is not called for. Though the news post has been changed, and collectively we appriciate that, in the future, do be more careful about what is written in order to avoid further misunderstandings. Thank you.

Guest Fear Keeper

Soon my map 15 for Doom2 will be reviewd as well by MidnightStorm Stayed Tune!

*G*