Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
Sign in to follow this  
spank

NOT A SINGLE WORD! Cough.

Portugal lost again South Korea today, and is out of the World Cup.

If you ask me, it serves them right though. It's what being cocky and pretentious gives you... besides total humiliation against the team of a country which has absolutely no tradition in football, er, soccer.

Luís Figo, the best player in the world? He might as well fucking fuck the fuck off, since he didn't do a thing other than passing the ball to occupied team mates. Better yet, the whole team can just be lynched when they arrive. They played like shit, even against Poland (4-0). The team uniform is red. There's no excuse for missing so many passes or keeping the ball in a difficult situation. Please.

Hey, props to the Sveeeeeedish team for beating Argentina.

Senegal is going to win this shit anyway.

Heh, thanks for losing Portugal, now the US can advance muahaha

ENGLAND!!! ITS COMING HOME ITS COMING HOME!!...

Oh wait, I just realised I dont give a shit about football.

Someone's bitter :P

It's true, though, there have been quite a few upsets.

Archvile64 said:

Yeah. I'm upset that we're even discussing this.

Zaldron said:

This is the most fucked up World Cup ever.

You're right. No Argentina, France, Portugal, Uruguay, Nigeria, Russia... hope at least Germany, Italy or Brasil plays the final match... and BTW, fucking West Asia timezone!!! Have to see them at 3:00 or 4:00 AM !!

My 2 cents to Brasil.

NokturnuS said:

You're right. No Argentina, France, Portugal, Uruguay, Nigeria, Russia... hope at least Germany, Italy or Brasil plays the final match... and BTW, fucking West Asia timezone!!! Have to see them at 3:00 or 4:00 AM !!

EDIT: Is EAST Asia TimeZone. Sorry.

My 2 cents to Brasil.

Archvile64 said:

Sorry, but you're talking to the only argentinian that watches football every 2 years (Olympics and World Cup). I am not a "fan" of the game, at least not in the same level as the rest of the guys down here. Altough I guess I'm far more fan than most of you.

Portugal didn't go out to an inferior side. The fact that both the USA and South Korea beat them is more an indication of how well these so-called lesser countries are advancing.

Joao Pinto cost you a second round place IMO. That was the worst tackle I've ever seen and he thouroughly deserved the red card, though I think the second yellow for beto was harsh.

I think Brazil, Denmark, England and of course Italy are now all in with a good chance. But I think Spain will clinch it, providing they can live up to the big occasion.

Good to see that people doesn't turn their back on a bit of good human sacrifice! In the name of soccer it is a bit hilarious though.

the_Danarchist said:

Yeah. I'm upset that we're even discussing this.

well thanks for letting us know, at least you have shown you were cared enough to reply =p

Nuno Correia said:

NOT A SINGLE WORD! Cough.

I was cared enough to post about World Cup first then got sent to R&P forum :J

NokturnuS said:

My 2 cents to Brasil.

Was Russia even qualified? never knew ;) well yeah, sucks that France and Argentina are outta the game now, let's hope and look forward who the new champion is going to be.

About the Asia time zone, just deal with it, jerk; you know not everything in this world revolves around you.

NokturnuS said:

why is your post in quotes?

it's a retarded one anyhow. You want Germany in the final? The current German side is one of the most boring and pathetic in their history sadly. I mean even we beat them 5-1.

why is it bad that the arrogant teams have gone out? the rest are capable of just as entertaining football, it's simply bollocks to think it will be a poorer world cup because of it, I think it will be better than ever.

999cop said:

Was Russia even qualified? never knew ;)

They ain't and you should have seen the riots in Russia when they lost the last game, 1 dead, loads injured, not seen reports yet of after they didn't qualify :)

Lüt said:

BAN SPORTS!!!11

It's not the sport's fault, those people are crazy to begin with. I remember watching a presidential rally in Korea on TV, and some zealot cut one of his fingers off just to write the president's name in blood on his jacket.

Archvile64 said:

It's not the sport's fault, those people are crazy to begin with.

Heh I know I'm just taking a stab at the "BAN DOOM!!1" crowd.

Anyway, Captain Obvious will now move on to the Doom Center forums.

Archvile64 said:

It's not the sport's fault, those people are crazy to begin with. I remember watching a presidential rally in Korea on TV, and some zealot cut one of his fingers off just to write the president's name in blood on his jacket.

silly human

fodders said:

They ain't and you should have seen the riots in Russia when they lost the last game, 1 dead, loads injured, not seen reports yet of after they didn't qualify :)

Stupidity cannot be concealed.
Why do these numbnuts take a goddamn sports game so damn serious?
I hate how Football has become a "war" between the nations playing the damn game.
I mean, when France went out a few days ago, some French people called the team "Fils de pub" (or something) which means something along the lines of "Sons of whores", and a few years ago, when David Beckham was sent out when England played against Argentina (wasn't that 1998?), blow me if he wasn't regarded as England's national enemy no. 1.

Foolish humans indeed!

Heh well it's pretty obvious that professional sports need to be shut down, but then again these people do attend voluntarily, so, their loss.

fodders said:

I see how your perverted sex drive got intermingled with your hatred of football

Woah, I just mention how certain people are assholes because they take football too serious and then suddenly fodders bables about my sex drive?
Old man, you know absofuckinglutely NOTHING about me sex drive so why don't you just shut up about something you don't know shit about?

dsm salivated:
England played against Argentina (wasn't that 1998?), blow me

I REST MY CASE! :)