Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
Sign in to follow this  
Linguica

DWBS

Since some people emailed me today asking how the 10 Sectors contest judging was going, I thought I'd give a little update. It's amazing how it will probably take a month to judge entries for a contest that ran for a month, but I guess that's the way it works. Of the five judges, one is done, one is 2/3 done, one is 1/2 done, and two haven't contacted me in a while so as far as I know they have died. I really hope we can wrap this up sometime soon because I desperately want to announce the winner and let you guys play these WADs, because I guarantee you'll love them (the good ones, anyway).

Guest louis9000

i have sum things, dose any1 want em

Guest Caleb

yeah in who's opinion though

I hope I make the top 32... I'd just love to have people play my level :) I am rather ecstatic about this megawad, I've been playing nothing but my level for the last month or so and I wan't to try someone elses!

Hmm I already got lots of 10 sectors level here.

All great levels.

Chrozorons is one of my favorits.

I can't wait to see the ranking.

Guest _Dimiter_

can anyone tell me how I can find out whether my level has been received or not?

That my level wasn't received. 'Cause it sucks the more I think about it :P I don't know what I was thinking when I sent it in. I haven't seen any of the other enrties but I have a feeling it doesn't come close to measuring up. I should have put more effort into it.

Where is that wad.

I can't wait to see who won.

Eventhough I don't wanna rush the judges I still can be eager like hell can't I?

Guest max_speed

...many... ...cool... ...levels...