Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
Sign in to follow this  
Linguica

See Doom 3! (Maybe)

Well looky here. If you've been itching to get a behind-the-scenes peek at the new Doom game in early production, here's a good way to get one. You can actually buy a trip to id Software over on Amazon.com, complete with limo service, a hotel voucher, a tour of the id offices, DMing in Q3, and maybe a peek at Doom 3 if you're really lucky or can hax0r their computers. It's currently at $127.50 although I bet it gets up to $1000. Now if only I could get id to let me in to see the new Doom game without having to bribe them...

Guest louis9000

1st posting babybals

i want to but it: but me=no$$$$!!!!11

Well, I think ill wait until screenshots from the alpha/beta come out (~1.6 years?).

Besides, it'll probably cost me aobut a $1000 to get a system that would run doom 3 anyways (and that will probably be the price even then).

Besides what's with the free hissy and cyberdemon?
The hissy looks like an orange cacodemon, and the cyberdemon looks restricted...

Hissy is very beautiful - it's just a case of bad photography. And yes, Hissy is a cacodemon. Once Hissy learns to fly he will be free forever!

I don't know if I would call it flying. I think flying requires wings or something. Float, hover, maybe even levitiate, but I don't think any of the Doom monsters actually "fly."

Well, unless you shoot rockets at their feet with ZDoom... :)

Guest Lt. Taggart

First he rapes Hissy now he is threatning to smoke Hissy. Ling is a "Hissy raping" and "Hissy smoking" madman!!!

i already have a fake doom3 , it's gay
hopefully this one won't be that gay

besides, i saw a doom3.wad, it has flying imp
winged imp, and liquiddemon.....

but don't where to download , or maybe i do

got ??? , come ask me !

Guest Loki AOD

Those Bastards! I'm using Windows ME, damn it... I ditched 98! BUT NO! The stats smacks me back down to 2 years of past technology!
THAT IS RACIST! I BOUGHT WINDOWS M.E. FOR A REASON AND I WANT SOME F*CKING RESPECT!

Guest Loki AOD

HAH! if lignuica really wanted to look indimidating and threatning, all he would have to do is hold a gun to ol' Hissy's head!!!
(well, i suppose pointing the gun anywhere at Hissy would be considering a head-shot)

oops... I may have given Ling an Idea....

;-)

Guest Lt. Taggart

Damn you Loki AOD!!!

seeing doom3 ? sounds voyeurish to me. only voyeurs wish to witness a catastrophe.

I just thought I'd do a little pruning. This "Doom Sucks" guy is just looking for attention. You guys should know better than to let him get to you like that. As much as some of the comments in reply to "Doom Sucks" were innocent, I deleted them as well, to wipe away any residue of such a pointless conversation.

Guest Chris

Fair enough, AndrewB! I'm cool with that!

Guest Caleb

yeah whatever

i hope doom 3 can keep up the standards like RE2 and RE3 can