Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
Sign in to follow this  
Linguica

Near Orbit

Orbit Interactive has been updated after their recent move to NewDoom with the news that they are still looking for guys who will create levels for the resource WAD of Back to Hell. Also, they have a new member in their Perforated Entrails page who is creating skies for them. Also, there are new pics in the screenshots area of their latest level called"The Glacier Outpost."

Hey, you won't see some nice pix on the screenshots area of the FAKE 3D which is included in the level! But believe me, this will impress you much! I will add the pic soon :-D

I may just be stupid, but I see no screenshots on any of your pages. Or a screenshots section either.

Hmm I can't see any links (to other sections) on their Perverted Entrails page.

Yetthere's supposed to be some there.

You first enter (if you are going to www.newdoom.com/orbitint) a Titlescreen! Click on enter of the titlepic to enter the menu! Now in the left frame in the upper right corner, theres a PROJECTS word and under this, you will find PERFORATED ENTRAILS! Click PE and you will enter a Title site of PE. Click on the titlescreen or on the enter button to enter the menu of PE! And now, you will see some buttons in the left frame! One is called "Pictures" Click this Button to see the Screenshots of "PERFORATED ENTRAILS"

There's no links on the Perforated Entrails page. Apparently the page is non working with my browser. MS explorer

Guest Caleb

"I became a counselor so I could tell rape victims they deserve it"

Lut, that is not cool at all man, what the fuck is wrong with you! put yourself in a situation like this. youre in love with a woman, she got raped, and then murdered....

EBOLA - Same here. There's no links on the Perforated Entrails left frame. Actually, there's nothing at all

CALEB - It's a song title, by a band. Other titles include "Abomination of Unnecessarily Augmented Composition Monickers", "Body By Auschwitz", "Domestic Violence Is Really Really Really Funny", "I Got An Office Job For The Sole Purpose Of Sexually Harassing Women", and "You're Pregnant So I Kicked You In The Stomach" <-- Just to name a few, which if you haven't guessed, is not at all serious.

And I'm not a counselor.

Both the links work fine. I'm saying, on your Perforated Entrails page, there's no side menu links. To anything.

Internet Explorer 4.

Do you want me to show you a screenshot? I might just be missing something, but I know there are no links on the left. Certain.