Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
Sign in to follow this  
Linguica

Sounds Fishy

Guest Mattrim.

Yes. They have been on my hard drive since July 13. =) And Richard, if you're reading this, those comments are coming soon. As soon as this batch of midterms is out of the way...!

Ooo yeah. Richard Wiles kicks ass!

Oh look! It's the magic squid! (* Carnevil grabs his net and creeps towards MSquid)

Since you guys are more excited about Richard Wiles why don't I turn it into a Richard Wiles fanpage and just update with musings about his project progress?

What a poor attemt to make us feel sorry about ignoring you.. = P
I'm really looking forward to the upcomming Classic levels. I played and enjoyed all of them so far. Some of them should get their playability a bit improved though - I recommend Mattrim for playtesting and other dirty tasks. = D
Carnevil: (* MSquid casts a protection from evil and feels save. *)

Well atleast I *tried* to gain some sympathy from you guys. I just wanted to be loved :~(
Hehe.

Could you be more specific about playability? Do you mean it is too easy? Which classics specifically? Is it the balance (shouldn't be I worked on that).

Anthony

I know you admire me, but let's get on to more important things. Like, say, SEND ME THAT FRIGGIN BOOM WAD NOW YOU LAZY BASTARD AND OH HOW ABOUT JAGERMORDER 2? EH?

:-)

Jagermorder2? *drool*
Anthony: I can't remember which classics played better and which ones played worse, but I'll email you with some feedback when I get my comp (in a week).

Ack.