Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
lobo725

Doom Best Ever What Now

I still say to people that doom and doom2 are the greatest games ever. I play alot of games but with the advances in tech and video no game developers are making games that have the ambiance and vibe that doom has. I want a game that blows the roof off, a game of mutants,blood,suicide,homicide,evil,terror,anything that just fking rocks. These game developers today are pussies, making games for kids and not adults that want an experiance that doom had when it came out. I want to know what any of you fellow doomers think of any new games that are good. I have probably played them, someone out there might know of a game I havnt played that is addictive to the point dooms. I lost alot of sleep playing doom and dooom2 when they came out. I have yet to play a game that destroyed my sleep and kept me playing and thinking nother other than to play doom.

GODDAMNIT THERE IS ALREADY A THREAD ABOUT DOOM BEING THE GREATEST FUCKING GAME, POST THIS SHIT IN THERE PLEASE!!!!

I hate those people who are like "DEWD GTA3 IS TEH GRAETEST FUCKEN GAEM EVAR!!!!@$!#$!##@!"

I agree with you on doom and doom2 being a great game!
But I still like to dabble in other games besides doom.
When Im not playing doom I roll with Alien vs Predator2,Medal Of Honor,GTA3, and Jedi Outcast2.When Im not playin those,I play doom.

lobo725 said:

I play alot of games but with the advances in tech and video no game developers are making games that have the ambiance and vibe that doom has.

I got lost in the middle of that sentence! Help!

lobo725 said:

gribble grable brimph.

Sentence structure, grammar and the dictionary are your friend... Don't forget about them; they miss you very much.

lobo725 said:

I still say to people that Doom and Doom2 are the greatest games ever. I play a lot of games but with the advances in tech and video, no game developers are making games that have the ambience and vibe that Doom has. I want a game that blows the roof off, a game of mutants, blood, suicide, homicide, evil, terror, anything that just f**king rocks. These game developers today are pussies, making games for kids and not adults that want an experience that Doom had when it came out. I want to know what any of you fellow Doomers think of any new games that are good. I have probably played them, someone out there might know of a game I haven't played that is addictive to the point Doom is. I lost a lot of sleep playing Doom and Doom2 when they came out. I have yet to play a game that destroyed my sleep and kept me playing and thinking nothing other than to play Doom.

Well, hopefully it's readable now. I've never seen a paragraph with so many spelling mistakes, punctuation errors, and so many double spaces before.
Anyway, try Quake or Quake 2. They're like Doom and they can be fun. Also try Heretic and HeXen.

Pfft, doom sucks. Isnt it like 10 years old or something now? Get with the times, man!

fraggle said:

Pfft, doom sucks. Isnt it like 10 years old or something now? Get with the times, man!

[sarcasm]I know man, DooM is so freakin' stupid[/sarcasm]

fraggle said:

[sarcasm]Yeah, sure, Transformers is also as old and sh*tty as Doom, right, it's true, so what, sue me....[/sarcasm]

fraggle said:

What if you had zdoomgl with slopes,skyboxes,TGA textures,MD2 models,
and mp3 music? Wouldn't you have a unreal type engine goin'?

mustafa saed said:

What if you had zdoomgl with slopes,skyboxes,TGA textures,MD2 models,
and mp3 music? Wouldn't you have a unreal type engine goin'?

No. There's no way a 2.5D engine will ever feel like a CSG engine.

fraggle said:

Yeah, look at all those morons on this forum who worship that boring ass game. I mean, it's using sprites, SPRITES I tell ya, and you can't even crouch, jump or look up/down, bah!

Ralphis said:

What's a doom?

Some stupid-ass, insipid, retarded game of some kind.

There`s a lot of other good games that are very similar like Heretic1 and Hexen1, Duke 3D, Rise of the Triad, Shadow Warrior, Blood and the Quake games.

fraggle said:

Doom is better than the majority of games I've played recently. GTA 3 is just plain crap - almost as boring as Max Payne.

GS-1719 said:

Doom is better than the majority of games I've played recently.

No shit?

GS-1719 said:

GTA 3 is just plain crap - almost as boring as Max Payne.

Try going on a tank rampage!

Yes, I know! Doom's better!

GS-1719 said:

Doom is better than the majority of games I've played recently. GTA 3 is just plain crap - almost as boring as Max Payne.

GTA3 is crap?!?!?! NO WAY!!!! I like that game, it's fun.

You can drive some shotgun pellets down a demon's throat, I'll tell you that.