Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
Sign in to follow this  
Linguica

Bush <strike>Bushwhacks</strike> Neck In Neck With Gore

Guest Ike654

I've always found this funny. It was said by the comidian Dave Chapelle (Not a quote, but the same idea):

The first African-American president should have a Mexican vice-president so as to protect himself. This way, if someone threatens assasination, he can say "Go ahead, kill me. You'll just open the borders."

the fact is that at one point there was a 200 vote margin...which is about 1 millionth of the population of the US, which considering there are over 6 and a half million votes in Florida means it can't be over
2oo votes is nothing
And we the US is in fact deciding who will be the most powerfull man in the worls, so it can't be dropped just cuz the Bush voters want there faggot to win.
The fact about the funny ballot and so many voters making mistakes or voting the wrong man means there should probably be a revote in Florida, once again the winner of that state WILL BE the most powerfull man in ze world.

Guest Andy Leaver

I hope a new Prez Is decided soon... Im for one am tired of waiting

*G*

YOU are NOT deciding who will be the next President, the 538 people in the electoral college will decide WHO is to be that person, AND they can vote either way and do NOT have to vote Bush (if he should win most votes) they are quite able to decide they want Gore, so where is this great election to decide who is to be President?, it was decided long ago that the common people were not to be trusted in this matter, and the electoral college has to decide whom is to be the next President of the USofA

Guest Archvile46

Why on earth is Bush asking Gore to concede? He has complained about the recounts, both mechanical and manual. If he is so sure that he has won, then why is he worrying about the recount?

Just some food for thought...

Guest Archvile46

I, being a non-catholic, am sick and tired of all of this B.S. that the Pope is feeding us. "Only those of the Catholic faith will be saved?" What the hell is that?
I am also tired of people calling Gore "pro-abortion". No. He is pro-choice. There is a big difference.
Also, on a different issue, I am for Gore's gun control. Listen.
Two gunman go into a store. If Bush wins, the clerk will pull out a gun. Gunman 1 gets scared and shoots clerk. Patron pulls gun and shoots gunman 1. Gunman 2 shoots patron.
WHAT'S LOST EITHER WAY?
Bush: 3 lives
Gore: some money from the cash register, maybe some jewelry.

Hmm...

I, being a non-catholic, am sick and tired of all of this B.S. that the Pope is feeding us. "Only those of the Catholic faith will be saved?" What the hell is that?

I'm a Catholic (not a practicing one mind you) but I do know that is NOT the position of the Pope, church or catholics in general. Indeed, what the hell is that?

Guest Excalibur_Z

In your shooting scenario, the people without guns become prey of the people with the guns. From a statistical standpoint, 3 lives is better than 30 - those gunmen will strike again, without a doubt.

As for the people just mudslinging and flaming against Bush - back up your words or be ignored. That just goes to show what kind of idiots are for Gore - at least the people who have backed up Bush on this thread have shown strong signs of intelligence.

Guest Rajf

free choice, free mind...
let everyone decide for themselves, but for the sake of this entire planet, let it please be gore, the man with the brains...

bush : republican
gore : democrat

eh!? do I need to say more?

As for the people just mudslinging and flaming against Bush - back up your words or be ignored. That just goes to show what kind of idiots are for Gore - at least the people who have backed up Bush on this thread have shown strong signs of intelligence.

The exact same thing could truthfully be said, with the words "Bush" and "Gore" interchanged.

"Only those of the Catholic faith will be saved?"

I don't remember ever hearing that. Can you point to any examples?

Guest Excalibur_Z

Take a look at this thread more closely, and notice how many "hate posts" are for Bush as compared to Gore. Case in point.

Not much intelligense behind your post!

Youre saying:

Gore and all of his "voters" are dumb.
Bush and all of his "voters" are Smart.

Bah!

My view at all this:

Bush is unnatural and fake! Take a look at Gore. Hes always himself! Bush is hiding somewhere in his camp while Gore is ut running!

The election system in the US is stupid! Gore gets the most votes, but Bush wins??? Lets just hope it will be Gore. Not for him. Not for me. Not for you. But for the world! Let it be Gore. He is the better president!

With the possible exception that the Bush-haters are well-warranted.

The Gore-haters are just paranoid.

AndrewB is saying that the Gore supporters on this thread have also shown strong signs of intelligence and that the Bush supporters should also back up their words.

Read carefully.

Guest Jim Bentler

I know you did not get into actual religious views in your post concerning the Catholic Church's positions on issues (which are not relevant to this discussion anyway). When I wrote "that is one of the best summaries that I have ever heard of Catholic beliefs," I meant the Catholic Church's positions on the issues of the election.

Guest Archvile46

The gunmen won't probably won't kill anyone as long as they don't feel threatened, so where do you get those 30 lives? Also, if there is stricter gun control, there will be less guns on the street to begin with.

Great, we got Totalitarians running a Doom site. Get the hell out, all of you. Nobody cares; I'm sure that if you were as smart as you try to sound like, you'd be busy with college or something, but since you spend all your time here, I'd have to figure

a. You definetly aren't in college, definetly not a university and definetly not honors, which means
b. You have no life
c. You dropped our because you were caught screwing your roommate
d. some idiot who spends his money on buying and reading books all day but ending up stating obvious information
e. all of the above

Democracy has been falling since it's birth. No matter what we do or who the hell we elect, there will always be the Low, Medium, and High classes, the High becoming weakened by lack of self-purpose, the Middle bent on becoming the High, and the Low, striving for an equal society, getting knocked around and used.
This process always reasserts itself no matter what, so next time, before you go trying to act smart, make it so what you say appeals not only to the weak minded that thrive here, but the strong minded, like myself.

Guest Excalibur_Z

If violence isn't stopped, it only escalates. Simple robberies later turn into hostage situations. Better to give the people some way to fight back.

Don't gimme any of that "words are the best weapon" lecture either - it's just pacifist nonsense.

Stopping violence is as simple as teaching our children moral values without the entanglements of hate and prejudice.

Once that happens, gun control will simply not be necessary.

Until then, I'd sleep safer at night knowing there aren't any AK-47 wielding maniacs in the neighborhood.

Oh, I don't own a gun. Piss off.

From what I know, Jesus (God) is a pretty cool guy. He likes chillin' back, and his favorite game right now is the new Tony Hawk one on Dreamcast. He told me that it doesn't matter what religion you are, as long as you're not a complete dick (i.e. you don't kill anyone) you're gonna be allowed into heaven.

I asked him what he thinks about people capitalizing "him" when talking about him. He said something like "use proper English... it's a pronoun, they aren't capitalized fool".

Guest Excalibur_Z

Now, I'm not a fanatic, but I know Jesus != God.

Oh yeah, and Arioch: pro-gun people and gun owners are also for gun education, just so you know. Nobody should hold a gun if they don't know the responsibility.