Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
Sign in to follow this  
Linguica

DWBS

I've put it off for long enough, but finally the end is in sight. The 10 Sectors megawad, which everyone has been anticipating for so long they have forgotten about it, finally has a release date! That's right, you'll finally be able to consume all that ten-sectorey goodness, come Sunday, November 19 at 6:00 PM EST. At that time, the 10 Sectors WAD will finally be made available for download, and everyone will see who won themself a new Voodoo5 and who, um, didn't. We'll be having a release party in irc.telefragged.com #doomworld come Sunday, which is accessible via any IRC client or the chat button on the sidebar. Come and get the drop on the coolest megawad since sliced bread! Whatever that means.

(img)(img)(img)

Guest _Dimiter_

YEEEEEEEHAAAAAAAAAa only a few days left!

That's 11:00 PM GMT. A little late if you have school or work the next day. Like me. But what the hell, I've waited this long. I can wait longer.

Guest Omniverse

It can't compete with Final Fantasy 9. So it's just going to have to wait until I finish FF9 before I play it :)

Guest Zeurkous

WTF does DWBS mean?

Guest IcarusWing

... it means Doomworld Bull Shit, I think. There was a spoof posting board of the same name on Doomworld many moons ago.

Guest space-dog

'cos they've all been posted as previews of the contest

I've got an exam on wed next week so I may sleep through that. Or not.

Guest Battle_Zealot

Can somebody tell me how won the contest??

Guest Excalibur_Z

Awesome. But I wonder why Ling's decided to post a release date, instead of just uploading it now? It's obviously done, and for God's sake we've already had enough suspense for one lifetime!

Curses and hexes to you Ling!!

BTW - how are they arranged, in ranking order? in order of difficulty? in order of size? in order of finishing time?

I knew doom tools suck, but that it takes several weeks to put together a wad with no new textures or anything, after the votes are in... dang ling you look like the american "government".

I hope the wad lives up to its hype, coz sure as hell that's the aspect of the wad you put most effort into.