Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
Sign in to follow this  
Linguica

KZDoomGL?

Guest Chris

That must be the only and last american thing that hasn't been introduced here in Denmark! Here, we have our own version of Haloween called "fastelavn(!)" in February, but we were recently introduced with H. so now we have dressed out kids running around asking for candy two times a year.....arghhhh!

:-)

Thanksgiving was a month and a half ago. Maybe we should have had a news update about that. Oh, and after we find out who the prime minister will be, like we don't already know, let's update about that too! I mean, the whole world doesn't revolve around the U of SA.

As the last 2 real doomers left in Denmark, we should team up, and teach the kids a, uhmmmm lesson?

/Me dusts off his Chaingun!

DAMN! Why dont those IRC commands work here?
Oh well!

Guest LordUnum

Not afraid of Canadians, although I am afraid of some fellow Americans.... ;-)

<picky>
And AndrewB, it's the US ofA.
</picky>

Of course the good ole citizens of the U S of A may well make a big fuss about haloween, but the festival is far older than the USA itself. Acording to a local archeological park round here, Haloween can trace its roots to the Celtic new year festival. This would have been celebrated around these parts before the years were even being counted in 4 figure numbers. Of course we now have kids going round doing trick or treating whereas even 10 years ago the format was similar, but definately not the American style trick or treat.

Just thought I'd mention it.

NightFang - Nothing wrong with that either, I was just adding to Chris' comment really.

Happy thanksgiving to our American cousins
We do not celebrate the Americans landing there,over here in England
But if we did I s'pose it would be called "Good Riddance Day " :))

...soon the Canadian plan to rule all shall be brought into the light... with the combination of the new prez, the end of thanksgiving and the allignment of the planets, we shall rule! GA HA HA HA!

...oops... did I just say that out loud? Hee... ignore what I said, and have a happy turkey day... (while it lasts...)

;^)

Oh come on! Who can't have a little bit of wine during Thanksgiving dinner? I mean, it's a big meal. It gets absorbed... It's not exactly a crime.

Of course having a little wine with a big holiday meal is just fine. Just razzing ya other wise dude! MUWHAHA!

"Dry" wines suck caco poop! Blech!!

Guest Ike654

Damn it, why do I have to be 16 (17 in two weeks!)?!?!?! Why does buttered bread always land that way!?! Why is life == 42?? How can caco's poop?! Why the hell did I tell my mom about A-Ko and anime, and get her interested???!!! Ahhgggghhh!!!!!

Oh, btw, have a good ThanksGiving, everyone. And stay away from my mashed potatoes.

I don't know if cacodemons can desacate or not. Hey Linguica, since you have Hissy hostage you ask her/him? All those engulfed marine armor and ammo have to go some where. Right?

Is Doomworlds news email working or what??
www.Sgt_Crispy.tripod.com

Guest Ike654

Not about ThanksGiving, but about the buttered side bread thing (got this from a txt):

When a cat is dropped, it always lands on its feet, and when toast is dropped, it aways lands with the buttered side facing down. I propose to strap buttered toast to the back of a cat; the two will hover, spinning inches above the ground. With a giant buttered cat array, a high-speed monorail could easily link New York with Chicago.

Guest Ike654

Damn, I need to find something better to do at night than keep posting comments.

Anyways, to make news move faster, I'll give you some here:
I've released v1.12 of Kill on my site. It adds some new stuff, and has a sneak preview of a finished version of E2M1.
www.newdoom.com/asylem

The answer to the buttered bread problem is to drop the bread 1st, then butter it while it is on the floor :)

mewse: obviously.. well just think, if Stockway Day gets in, we're fucked. Royally fucked straight up the poop chute.

Guest Ricrob

...the rest of you suck!

afterglow, i know stockwell day is royally retarded, but andrewb said something like "it's obvious who will win" and i was just wondering who he thinks it's obvious will win :P

i'm personally voting just so stockwell day won't win.. prolly gonna go liberal although the marijuana party is interesting, i'd be wasting my vote

For all us "US of A'ers", what the hell is this Stockwell day? Inquiring Doomers want to know.
Well maybe me at least.

Health warning - a cacodemon near you may be drying up. A question below raises the issue of whether Cacos can desacate (nearest word I can find = desiccate i.e. dry up).

Of course if they are just defecating everywhere then that is a whole other health issue.

Feel free to take the piss out of my typo's too. I am sure there are many. ;-)

Guest Firebrandt

Stockwell Day is a canditate who's campaign has been... "interesting"... to say the least.

I personally can't vote til I get my Canadian citizenship (will drop pants for $400! ;P ).