Jump to content
Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
Lobo

How the hell...

Recommended Posts

How the hell do I do a forum search these days? I've tried useing the search box at the end of the page and it just sends me to another page that tells me I'm not allowed to do searches!!

[sigh]It was so easy on the old forum board[/sigh]

Share this post


Link to post

That's just it-you can't. Searches have been disabled by our mighty webmaster Ling.

Share this post


Link to post

The thread where I asked you if you were talking about Caiga Quien Caiga!!

Share this post


Link to post
Lobo said:

How the hell do I do a forum search these days?

Become a moderator.

Share this post


Link to post

There's a little trick I use... Sort the thread starters or thread titles by pressing the link at the top of each header. Then I jump to the page where it would approximately be.

Really only works if you know who started the thread.

Share this post


Link to post
DooMBoy said:

That's just it-you can't. Searches have been disabled by our mighty webmaster Ling.


No, searches have been disabled for regular users. I can do the following :
Change my title
Post Attachments (doesn't work)
View "Who's Online" Page
Search

I'm sure there is more, but meh.

Share this post


Link to post
Archvile64 said:

Yeah, BBG's a 1337455 mod, he can do things that we weak peons can't.


I never said you guys were peons or that I was 1337455, I simply have these things (which I will never use, except the title thing about once ever 5 months) at my disposal.

Share this post


Link to post
bigbadgangsta said:

I never said you guys were peons or that I was 1337455, I simply have these things (which I will never use, except the title thing about once ever 5 months) at my disposal.

I never said you said those things :P

I'd probably use the search option though, if I were you.

Share this post


Link to post
Archvile64 said:

I never said you said those things :P

I'd probably use the search option though, if I were you.


I use the Who's Online thingy sometimes to see where people are posting the most heavy so I can join in. It also shows me the IPs but A) Linguica trusts me (I guess) and it would be wrong to fuck with them B) I won't tell anyone ANY IPs C) Don't ask D) No I won't even tell you your own IP E) It's not like I even look at the IPs anyway, I look at the threads F) I am actually pretty trustworthy when it comes to things of high importance

Share this post


Link to post
Lüt said:

Become a moderator.

Heh, I was wondering what he was talking about and then I saw your post. I didnt realise it was restricted to mods only :P

Share this post


Link to post

You become a moderator by not trying to become a moderator. Or at least thats how it appears to work...

Share this post


Link to post

I blew fod for a custom title BUT THE OLD BASTARD RENGADED ON THE DEAL.

Get the deal in writing before you swallow is my advice.

Share this post


Link to post
the_Danarchist said:

You become a moderator by not trying to become a moderator. Or at least thats how it appears to work...

No, the formula is more straight forward than that

2(16y)-((x¼y-x(2x)+16.6667y)X6[f-t]
9856.2(-x)—(45x)+x

If you give Ling the answer remember to show your working :P

Share this post


Link to post
darknation said:

I blew fod for a custom title BUT THE OLD BASTARD RENGADED ON THE DEAL.

Get the deal in writing before you swallow is my advice.

You swallowed? Jeez m8, I was just expecting a bj, it's not often you meet someone that can swallow 4 gallons, sheesh, Damn, Ling has stopped me altering it to darknation is my friend :(

Share this post


Link to post
fodders said:

You swallowed? Jeez m8, I was just expecting a bj, it's not often you meet someone that can swallow 4 gallons, sheesh, Damn, Ling has stopped me altering it to darknation is my friend :(

Your jizz is high in calories. Because of you I am now fat.

Share this post


Link to post
pritch said:

No, the formula is more straight forward than that

2(16y)-((x¼y-x(2x)+16.6667y)X6[f-t]
9856.2(-x)—(45x)+x

If you give Ling the answer remember to show your working :P

What would happen if I could give you an answer? :P

Share this post


Link to post

Your jizz is high in calories. Because of you I am now fat.

................ nasty mofucka!

/me vomits

What would happen if I could give you an answer? :P

Da fuck you hi on, boy?
o_O

j/k

No, searches have been disabled for regular users. I can do the following :
Change my title

Heh... hey dawg can you change my title to:

HOOKED ON PHOENICS FUCKED ME UP!!!

:P

Share this post


Link to post
Archvile64 said:

Or, in BBG's case, post so much dumb shit there's a forum full of it.


That's what i'm trying to do. :P

Share this post


Link to post
Da_Esco² said:

Heh... hey dawg can you change my title to:

HOOKED ON PHOENICS FUCKED ME UP!!!

:P


I can only change MY title...

Share this post


Link to post

"Worship me, and I may yet be merciful. Then again, maybe not."
Dammit, I want to be a mod so bad. I would love to change my title if nothing else :...(

Share this post


Link to post

My only desire to be a mod would be to set up a cult of personality based around me. Real wrath-of-God type stuff.

DC

Share this post


Link to post
Guest
This topic is now closed to further replies.
×