Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
Sign in to follow this  
Arioch

Move Over, Fredrik

I'd like to see Anthony and Fredrik get together on a level. Considering how nit-picky they're both being at the moment, it would be amazing... :)

Castle of ethernal Carrot (in the sky).. that's just the most brill name ever! Nice work Fredrik :)

Nick: They'd kill eachoter. :p Theyäd be arguing w/o catching a breath and then they'd choak. :D and then the rest of us would be very happy again :p

There is such a thing as too much detail, but I definitely applaud the effort.

It's not so much a problem of detail as the fact that pretty much the entire map is "visible" from that one location.

Heh, I only get about 17fps in the start location (640x480). Weird, I remember when I played an earlier version of the level I only got 4fps at this point :)

Guest Captain Napalm

Sorry, not my kind of level, I just don´t like big massacres with the Doom2 monsters. In my opinion the only reason doom2 is worth playing, is because when you hack it with Dehacked you can edit more things.
But that´s just IMHO. I´d give this star 2 out 5 five stars for fun. It looked alright though and as far FPS go I had absolutely no problems running this map in Boom.

Guest Excalibur_Z

"Toilet paper hung in improper overhand fashion."

The Simpsons will always help you do something right =)

My TP is in the proper underhand postion.

Actually its mostly sitting on my bathroom counter, but who cares.

So um, yeah.

I found it unsettling. I'm not trying to be cute. I have experiences similiar to playing that level in my real life occasionally, and it's very much like how I would imagine hell.

The mind is being filled with unrelated, often repetitive or useless images and ideas, and no opportunity is given to relax and try to figure out what the hell is going on. I'm not talking about confusion, I'm talking about confusion from the perspective of the confused. Mental imprisonment.

I got a lot of this when I was young and had bad asthma. A single image or idea, like the idea of scale itself, repeated indefinitely. The mind is not aware or even concerned about whether it is conscious or dreaming.

That level seriously provoked those kinds of ideas in me. It might be all this diluted chocolate milk I've been drinking. Or that music. God, the music. I am allowed to say that it was awful? Not in the sense of being bad musically, but in the sense that it induced a torturous mental state in me.

I hope I don't have a dream about this...

Do you mind? Interrupting an excellent, profound and not to mention deep philosophical conversation there.

Anyway, like I was about to say, toilet paper? Nah, screw that. Use the palm of your hand, then it won't feel so rough on the tongue when you eat it afterwards.

Relatives never invite me to dinner >:D

That was the purpose of the level/music.

I have like 50 other songs of this kind, now I only need to make levels for them...