Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
Sign in to follow this  
Amaster

Models

Alright, so I decided I want to make some Doom landscapes in 3D Studio Max. I was wondering if anyone knows where I could find models of the enemies. I like to do scenes and dont really care for modelling so I dont really feel like making them myself (not to mention that I suck at it). What about the md2 thingies used in JDoom? Can those be converted to .3ds format or something else that could use?

7 meshsmooth iterations minimum, anything less will look like crap.

You know, with a little bit of effort he could make a displacement map from the skins. That would really -really- enhance the meshsmooth.

Zaldron said:

You know, with a little bit of effort he could make a displacement map from the skins. That would really -really- enhance the meshsmooth.

OW! My brain!

Well, if you're gonna have displacement maps, you need to have raytraced reflections and shadows, the 2 go hand in hand.

Zaldron said:

Hey thats an awesome idea, hadn't thought of that. Doubt I'll bother raytracing though due to the crappiness of my computer.