Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
Sign in to follow this  
Arioch

Top 10 Memorable Weapons

I love the standard shotgun. Jus' peeking round the corner into a big room full of Demons, gettin' ready, then charging round like a maniac, but with skill. I much prefer it to the SSG.

Guest BlackTerror

And, I don't know; I've killed barons with the normal shotgun, sure, but it takes way too long. The SSG was overpowered, though. Triple (right?) the damage for only twice the ammo and reload speed.

On another note, why did all of the Doom 2 enemies have relatively low hit points but high damage? That's just not right. I think Doom 2 should have doubled the new enemies' hp, reduced their damage to 75% (pain elemental doesn't apply), and given you either a ninth weapon or new powerups above 200% hp/armor.

If you're looking for weapons with astounding visual sequences for death scenes, check out the Crusader series (No Regret and No Remorse). Besides being one of the best action games of all time, this game came under high praise (and harsh criticism) for its (at the time) graphic, detailed, and highly interactive (flammable) game world. There's demos out there somewhere, check Origin's web site.

Origin promised a sequel, but much to my dismay, shifted focus to "online only" games (rip-offs).

-Dan

ssg to sg damage ratio is 20/7 almost 3/2, but of course those 20 are spread over a wider radius.

D00d...what the fuck is up with that BFG picture? Where'd that get that thing. I can't tell if it's sweet ass or if it looks like it's plastic. Any place you can see more pics of that thing?