Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
Sign in to follow this  
Linguica

GBA Doom Preview

I can't believe no one else mentioned this, but Pocket.IGN has posted a preview of GBA Doom with some new info on the port.

The game will, of course, support the link cable...but in more ways than one. If you only have one buddy with a copy of the game, you both can enter the normal game and cooperate, playing the whole alien extermination game together. But get four players together, and hoo-brother...it's deathmatch time that'll span over some of the better level layouts in the game.

Sounds like you can 4-way DM with only one cart, which will probably be moot anyway since who wouldn't want this game?

Guest Zeo

I think when it says 'players' it means other people with the game. At the top it says 'one buddy with a copy of the game', so that's probably what they mean when they say players in 'but get four players together' (as getting four people each with cart together would be harder then finder two people with carts).

Guest Captain Napalm

Doom! Anytime! Anyplace! Wow, now they should just include Gothic DM 1 and booyah! Nonstop fun!

Guest UAC PR Dept.

Check out the screenshot beside the "Features" list. That looks a helluva lot like a slope...

Guest Zack

Ling.

"I can't believe nobody else mentioned this"?

I'm going to kill you.

Guest Deathman

wish you could make custom maps for the GBA Doom...that would OWN!!!!!

For the seldom occasion I leave my computer, why would I want to play Doom? It's not like I don't already play it more than almost anyone out there. Besides, where's the guarantee I'll always have someone else to play with?

Guest Applari

I have hear some rumours about SDL Doom port to Nokia Communicator. That will be really anywhere playing, since you will play over data call where ever there is GSM available.

Guest Rick Clark

I don't understand why anybody waould want to buy it. 27 levels of the original game? I have probably played them a million times. Why not some new levels? Sounds like a cheap way to grab some money to me.