Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
Sign in to follow this  
Arioch

Fredrik Redesigns Again

I am fed up. None of the links, mirrors, or downloads in this community work, whatsoever. There is one Qdoom download(what kind of idiot only puts one location up), and it doesn't work at all. The Zdoom page doesn't even go through, much less a download link. At last! Something downloads: Edge; but it doesn't work; it's all in my Doom folder, and it won't even run under the simplist conditions, so I have to downgrade to an older Edge. None of the download links here work. What kind of complete jackasses are you, can't even work the internet; the guy in charge of Qdoom, for instant, is a complete jackass: He is one of the assholes who has one of those gay-ass pages that won't let you leave when you hit the "back" button. How goddamn desperate are you, to force me to go through special function just to leave you gay-ass page? And the people here, with their gay-ass professional rate-everything-degrade-everything attitude, like it is the mapper's duty to please them. Get a life outside of a 6-year old's game and play it like a responsible individual, without questions. I am fed-fucking-up.

You're way out of bounds this time, mister.

Not a single one of you has had any trouble getting the files, from one mirror or another ... yet here you are making baseless accusations against pretty much every single person who, despite the rantings of whining idiots like you, continue to produce for the community out of the love of a game.

I think you owe everyone an apology.

Guest MTM

Hmm... Well I just ignore all of Wavelength's senseless, moronic comments. They normally don't make any sense and done mean anything to me. Heh.

Everything works fine for everyone else so maybe your just... a dumb ass? You should try doing a couple of time sbefore you bitch about everything wrong in your life. 1) Try clicking the links and make sure you download to your disk-drive. 2) Don't be fucken stupid... get IE 5+ and maybe it will work.
3) Get a life and leave everyone alone.

That's just about it, if you have any trouble or questions just simply cut your liver so no one has to listen to your bs.

Everything works fine for everyone else so maybe your just... a dumb ass? You should try doing a couple of thing before you bitch about everything wrong in your life.

1) Try clicking the links and make sure you download to your disk-drive.
2) Don't be fucken stupid... get IE 5+ and maybe it will work.
3) Get a life and leave everyone alone.

That's just about it, if you have any trouble or questions just simply cut your liver so no one has to listen to your bs.

I think you all owe me an apology for your constant half-ass-ed-ness. Sorry but you should learn from constructive criticisms.

p.s. I in no way shape or form hate Doom, or it's sequel, I love them. But that's the game, not... This place ::shudder: and it's collective-cruel-nerdiness. I look for a Doom site that claims to have it all and what do I get? Every damn link dead when I click it. A-men.

Guest cocoon

I have a simple and foolproof solution to your problems wavie... don't come here anymore.

I can't see why you are whining since no one else is... And you really don't have to go here at all.
I can't see where the problem lies.

It's funny that you know who has a job and who doesn't. You alose seem to know that everybody except you is a looser. I gotta disappoint you. Nobody cares about you. If you can't find or download something it only proves your own abilities. Neither your life conditions, nor your opinion matters to anybody here. Now do something good for us and yourself, and don't post on this "useless" webpage ever again.
Thank you.

1. Why are you insulting everyone, including yourself, by posting your completely demented complaints in a comment thread that does not in any way have a relation to what you're being an idiot about?

2. You say that people should quit complaining about your "constructive criticism". Would you define "What kind of complete jackasses are you, can't even work the internet" and "He is one of the assholes who has one of those gay-ass pages" constructive? I would certainly not.

Maybe if you tried to express yourself like a normal person and not like the 6-year old unresponsible individual you obviously are?

No-one else has the problems you are having. If they did, don't you think they would have reported it?

Now, using simple logic, there is one clear answer. YOU are the one doing something wrong.

This means that it is YOUR fault, not everyone elses.

Now, here is a url that might interest you, it's full of other whining idiots like yourself:

http://www.newdoom.com

Your idiotic comments answered individually:

<< There is one Qdoom download(what kind of idiot only puts one location up), >>

There are two answers to this:

1) Someone with a very slow connection

2) All files uploaded to telefragged sites (as QDoom was) are mirrored automatically - YOU are the idiot here.

<< The Zdoom page doesn't even go through, much less a download link. >>

Ever heard of web servers going down, crashing, etc? Just because you don't like it doesn't mean it won't ever happen, get over it.

<< At last! Something downloads: Edge; but it doesn't work; it's all in my Doom folder, and it won't even run under the simplist conditions, so I have to downgrade to an older Edge. >>

I wonder why no-one else has reported this. Could it be that *gasp* YOU are doing something wrong?

<< What kind of complete jackasses are you, can't even work the internet; >>

Excuse me, but we're all here downloading things fine and you're complaing that they don't work. Sounds to me like YOU're the one who can't work the internet.

<< He is one of the assholes who has one of those gay-ass pages that won't let you leave when you hit the "back" button. >>

This is complete bulls**t. I tried it in both IE (5.0) and Netscape (4.6) and it goes back absolutely fine in both of them. I suggest you try upgrading.

And the people here, with their gay-ass professional rate-everything-degrade-everything attitude, like it is the mapper's duty to please them. >>

F**king hell. Hold on, let me get over this. YOU are complaining about other people saying everything is complete crap. Maybe I didn't understand that properly... nope, I did. Damn. That definately has to be one of the single most hypocritical statements I have EVER heard in my entire life.

<< Get a life outside of a 6-year old's game and play it like a responsible individual, without questions. I am fed-fucking-up. >>

I rate informed, intelligent questions a lot higher than ignorant, pointless and often hurtful complaints like 99.99% of your posts are.

I'll say it again.

http://www.newdoom.com

Boy, you really hate newdoom.com dontcha? Ask yourself then answer: Do they really deserve someone like him? Really?

Newdoom is a cool place, it's most of the people on it I object to.

I think Wavelength would find great company there amongst the likes of fellow Doomworld haters such as ReOl, Loony2ner, etc.

One of these days Im sure I will agree with you on something but not this time. Newdoom is cool, full of decent helpful people. That moaning arsewipe would be even more out of place there than he is here.
Whats the grudge against newdoom for? I have an inkling its because they host Legacy, am I right or am I right?

As I said, I like Newdoom (the site), it's the people on the forums/comments there that the problem. Some of them anyway.

Why would I have anything against Legacy, and why would that make me dislike Newdoom even if I did? The only reason I don't use Legacy is because there aren't (to my knowledge) any Legacy SP maps, and therefore it would be pointless.

I personally find recording and watching demos incredibly pointless, but that doesn't mean I hate Doomworld because it hosts three demo related sites.

I suppose it all boils down to personal taste. I actually love the forums at newdoom, theres always a laugh to be had. The Legacy thing was just a windup. Im not deliberately picking on you, we just seem to keep bumping into each other here.
I should rarely be taken seriously.