Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
Sign in to follow this  
Arioch

Sir Robin Update

Sir Robin has updated his Doom Castle after a month-long absence to inform us of a tragedy in his family. He's dealing with it, though, and should return to his site soon. For now I'd like to extend our sincerest condolences.

"No need to feel sad for what happened to me - this is my life and I'm sure that each of you have your hard times too."
What a selfless thing to say.. especially with such terrible news. I know you'll be there for your father, just as he'd be there for you. Strength, my brother, you'll be fine. best wishes!

Guest Sir Robin

Yes, it's already obvious that you are just a childish troll - your kind is unable to hurt my feelings.

Thanks for everyone else :)

yep, that's all i wanted to do.
got your attention. now, if you people excuse me, i have to fuck up some "dukers".

by the way, i never said anything about sir robins problem, i only wrote "boring".
dumb ass people!

If you put a chip in some nacho cheese, of course it will get cheese on it. Same principal applies with getting attention. Especially when you say something stupid. By saying "boring", it sounds like you're referring to the topic at hand, that being Sir Robin's hardship. You're being really disrespectful. So who exactly are the dumb ass people? I think you accomplished letting everybody know the big asshole that you are. So sad that there is no cure for retardation. I pity you and your parents for letting you on the internet.

Guest Sir Robin

Never mind about the troll boy... Most of them grow up someday and realize how simpleminded they have been. The worst thing you can do is to get mad about them, that's just what they want.

As soon as I return home from work, I'm going to ban / delete a few accounts here. Then I'll find out every other alias from those accounts and delete those, too. Anyone trying to evade that ban will be reported to his ISP for abuse. See if I don't.

Take care, Sir Robin.

By the way, SR, my condolences. I can't imagine what your father will have to go through. I'd be devastated if my girlfriend, who happens to be the love of my life, parished. She's everything to me, with Doom and Taco Bell a close 2nd and 3rd. Despite the tragedy, I'm glad your father wasn't included.

Guest pablodictter

son of a fucking cocksucker!!
what da hell is wrong w/ you??
i know who you are, i know were you live man, and let me tell you one thing...
...accidents will happen.

Sir Robin: man, i'm sorry about this little cocksucker, but you know how little motherfuking cousins can be, and i want to tell say sorry to everyone who read had to read the messages from this fucker.

man, you leave for a while and look what happens. what you guys want me to do w/ him? break his legs? thumbs? arms?
last year, he did the same thing (not here though), and imagine how much trouble i got into.

anyway, here's his e-mail so you can invade him w/ anything that you want.
sanginario666@yahoo.com

once again, i'm sorry guys, is just that this fucker makes me really mad.

Whenever I see people like this, I always think what pathetic little wankers they must be if they need to get their thrills from pissing off other people.

These people really need to go out and make some friends.

Hmm.. I saw the # of posts, & thought that it must have been pertaining to Sir Robin. Instead, most of them are about the troll.
:-/

Oh, Sir Robin. What shall I say? It may sound cruel, but how good that your father has not died in the accident. Cars can be killers as we all know. Fuck all cars (but do we need them?)!. You will have to give him the power to handle the loss of his girl friend. Oh dear, Rostock is such a nice town town. So sad that it has happened at all and that it has happened in my Country.
Courage!

Guest Sir Robin

I'll be there for my father, that's for sure. He is getting better... I just got news from my sister that he can talk now (I didnt have a chance to visit the hospital today myself) but that he has not asked about his girlfriend yet and does not yet know about the tragedy... I dont know how I can handle the situation if it's me who he asks about it but I'll be there for him.

And... I'll be updatin DoomCastle soon again... heh, just can't cope without DooM ;)

Thanks for everyone again - except the trollboy of course but I can hardly count such person a good spirited DooMer anyway...