Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
Sign in to follow this  
Julian

Doom Into Oblivion?

Just on hold. TheRequiem announced at the Oblivion HQ that the team will move to the Gamespy Network "to fulfill our Unreal modifications that we will be working on". The new site will be launched on Sunday. They don't forget Oblivion Doom III, but don't plan on updating about it before at least six months as they are waiting for more information about the new DOOM.

Guest Black Knight

It's about time he does something and gets off his ass! I look forward to any project they release, especially for Unreal!

I stated "I would update it as much as I can in the next 6 months", because they're won't be much to post for the meantime. I dunno know why the hell they posted that... they must have missunderstood me. Oh well, whatever works!?

Guest Black Knight

Don't talk fag.

My bad... I thought you meant there shouldn't be any update to expect before 6 months :/
* Julian spanks Julian

It's ok. dude, it was just a mistake... I know you didn't mean it on purpose. I write difficult e-mails with "big" words. lol. Just as long as people know were moving it's cool. best regards

these guys are the pinnacle of making noise about stuff before doing anything.

Oh btw, can I take this opportunity to announce my 32 map replacement for quake 4, with all new textures and monsters?

Your are the pinnacle of "stupidity".

Oh btw... Can I take this opportunity to announce that I think your pretty gay with an all new gay life? ;)

::Please stfu and only post *serious* news posts before I snuff your face::

Guest Black Knight

Again, don't talk fag!

If you really are wavelength, you do realise that you're about to be reported to your ISP, right?

Guest Surgeon

Now for the artistic side of me...

Dear WaveLength,

I'm like an orthopedic doctor; I make your muscle's twist and fatigue - until you're stiff in the knees - like Christopher Reeves - I ignite the shine in quasars - while you get drunk in gay bars - need a designated driver? LET ME CALL RAY CHARLES! - You called me out, and I answered just to fuck with you - but I hope you dialed 1-800-COLLECT, to save a buck or two - I'm on some Duke Nuke'm shit - Inflamin' a nucleus - to blow ya crew to bits - whether they're old school or new to this - You came here talkin' shit knowin' your family already reserved a casket - You'd have to do swerves and backflips - just to compete with a third of my tactics ! - I'm like the angel of death - it's either shame or respect - guns aim at ya chest - I could tell your hearts beatin' by the veins in ya neck ! -

That's why he's always online, this dude has no friends - He'd prolly get a blunt and put both of his lips onto the wrong end - As for me? I'm the first man ya mom couldn't deep throat - that's why I fucked her in the mouth till her two front teeth broke -

To be continued...

Have a nice day, asshole.

Guest Black Knight

Look at the dat eit was posted you dip fuck.

Guest WadEd

Who are you to call anyone "the pinnacle of "stupidity""? How many projects have you completed?

Fucking loser, go crawl up George Fiffy's ass and you guys can praise each other for things you havn't done yet..

lol, then your the pinnacle of stupidity if you don't know atleast one of my projects that I have done.

::hint::
(Look at my fucken name retard!)

I thought Wavelength was stupid but WadED really takes the cake...

Guest WadEd

I don't buy that, you just appear out of nowhere in the community as soon as Doom3 is announced with all the other bandwagoners. Claiming you have been working on this mysterious "Oblivion Doom" for a million and a half years, and with what proof? No screenshots, a source port convienently enough linked to a 404 error, a namezero OblivionHQ site, a cousin, brother, half sister all working for software compaines despite the fact that their names that you have given appear nowhere. I remeber you IMed me asking to work on your half assed project, I was nice about it at first, but your little "oblivion doom" will never materialize, you're a complete joke to the community and if it were up to me you would be dragged out to an open area somewhere in south east Asia and shot like a decrepit golden retriever for the benefit of humanity. Go fuck yourself.

I was nice at first but dude... I don't "buy" that at all. My "mysterious" Oblivion Doom II was never finished but in that case you can see my work for my other "Mysterious" projects such as, Requiem, OHQ Quake III Map-Pack at lvl, Unreal4ever(When it was popular), 9 levels for Unreal at Nali City you can find those by searching for my name. In fact, my brother is hard at work at Westwood studios working on C & C Renegade but I know nothing on the game itself.

Sure, I asked you for your help on my "mysterious" Oblivion Doom II because your a good editor... what's wrong with that? But Oblivion Doom III will be for the real (3D) editors. Oblivion Doom II never materialized because (I'll admit this one...) I didn't really know what I was up to. I have never before ran a project but I have worked for several. And for just appearing on the "Doom Community", I've been with it before you knew "Doom" was a game. So stfu unless you know "exactly" what your talking about.

I don't like dumb cats...