Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
Sign in to follow this  
Julian

ZD3K Trailer

damn , what BAAAAAAAAAD quality , he must be on 14.4 , i'm sure of that , my cable is capeble of MUCH more quality!

Man, even on 50% zoom you still can't see anything; it's worse than QDoom in software mode =p

I agree, it is very low quality. Watching this probably wouldn't make anyone excited about ZD3K.

XDoom, I'm pretty sure you have chosen this compression for the size (~400K is not bad for 33 seconds). But 400K's worth of crisp screenshots would have done a better job promoting your work.

Good luck with the project, though.

ASF?
What the hell is ASF?

Why couldn't you make it an animated gif or an AVI or MPG or FLI/FLC?

I would prefer about 400k woth of screenshots that I can actually see.

Im not going to spend 15 minutes downloading some viewer that i have probably never heard of jsut to view a 30 second video clip (im on a public computer...).

Loser, and i dint really care aobut zdoom anyway... too limited for us non-map modders.

Yes it's showing no detail whatsoever.

X-Doom, it appears to be running in 800x600 or something. Wich is weird, if you are concerned about filesize. You should have made it in 320x200 instead. I actually lowered the resolution to 50% wich made it look a bit crisper. But still extremely clobbered up.

But it's just as limiting as everything except EDGE and Vavoom, so that must mean you only like those two ports

Which makes you extremely narrow-minded.

I have changed my ZDoom resolution has 320x240 because the video software i used aren't compatible to record the res 640x480. And after i recoding the video, the software has only one format to save the avi format. The files was huge as 153 mb and i tryied to modified it more to be perfect.
After builing the avi, i used another software who have converted the avi into an asf format. This one is not huge.

Sorry for the bad quality, it's the best i can do now. Or if someone have a better idea for making another in a good quality, i'm agree.
Here are the software i used :
TechSmith : SnagIt v5.2.1 --> video capturing
Shareware AVIedit --> modifing avi software
Windows Media Components : Windows Media Encoder --> converting the video into a asf

When is Linguica going to put out Speedmapping packs 11, 12 and 13? I've been waiting since Sunday for the last one, not least because it's got one of my maps in it.

The best way is to make a post on the forum I think. But Nick was there to answer :)

english:
This version is not really better. I really think you should use something like virtual dub and encode using the divx codec... and accept to make a bigger file (like 1.5/2Mb).

français:
Cette version n'est pas vraiment meilleur. Je pense que tu devrais utiliser un logiciel style virtual dub et encoder en divx... et accepter d'avoir un fichier plus gros (genre 1,5/2Mo).

This is much better ! i used in ZDoom a 400x300 resolution and convert the video into a 1024x768 resolution. For this avi it take me 257 mb of hard space and i converted it to ASF and now his size are 2.5 mb. Better graphics and sound. Sorry if some frame of the video are lagging but don't have a powerful computer to record a video. If i want to record it perfectly, i must be on 320x240 but it will not enought good to saw.

We now saw clearly the screen, i recommend the full screen view in Windows Media Player.

I hope all other modem connection like 14.4 kb, 28 kb and 56 kb will not have problem to see it. Because i have a DSL modem that run 730 kb and it saw it clearly when testing it.

:)

P.S.
{ It's not the same quality like QDooM but it demonstrate the anim intro. }

You got that right man. I play csdoom with him and he even has a horrible ping than my usual ping. My usual ping is about around 514 or above, his ping is like about 600 and he lives in France :( indeed he has a really terrible connection. I cant watch this movie either it cant play the movie that well with my windows media player 7.0 jeez i have to say this wmp7.0 sucks too much that it cant display the pictures on the screen if its playing temp file. btw I hate to download/watch if its a temp file!

Thanks doomers friends !

999COP :
Did you said i live in France ? If it is, 'm not from France, i live at Canada on the Quebec province at Quebec city. :)

YOu sure, Xdoom? last time i met you on csdoom you didnt know how to speak english but french and talking to your french friend there on a map07 server. Ah, perhaps you werent really you there that somebody else pretended as you, or you didnt even acknowledge my presense at that moment at all

999COP : i think i know who have tryed to pretend to be me. I'm sorry if this one have said anything bad. I will said some word to him ... I hope he has fight enought bad. The guys who pretended to be me was been jalous when i played the first time to the Unreal Tournament. Because i let him in a bad and poor score of 5 win again 25 win of myself in a 10 day over 8 players in a network game.

He losse his face very quick and when he has known i was in these forums for doom gaming and for projects. He have started to find a way to make some sh:t agains me.

I will kick his a$$ quick as possible (IWQHAQAP).

P.S

I know the english language as i can. My native language are french and i live at Québec city from the Québec province in the Canada country. And i'm 20 years old.

CALL ME X-DOOM ! (is for Doomer friends)
X is for friends.

lol :)