Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
Sign in to follow this  
Lizardcommando

I have an idea for a Skulltag Episode...

I'm really bored right now, but here's what I thought up for the next episode. It'll be called Capture the Hissy. It's like capture the flag, but instead of the flag, or rather the Hissy being stationary, the Hissy will be running away from everyone. It'll be a free-for-all Hissy Capturing Game. You pick up guns to HURT Hissy. When you hurt him, he'll be stunned. You CAN'T get him killed, or else he won't be worth anything. Ok, basically the whole point is that you have to capture the hissy before anyone get's him or before he dies. Sounds cool? If not, then I don't care. I just wanted to see something new here.

Sounds quite fun to me!
/me starts "Free Hissy!" riot

Lizardcommando said:

I'm really bored right now, but here's what I thought up for the next episode. It'll be called Capture the Hissy. It's like capture the flag, but instead of the flag, or rather the Hissy being stationary, the Hissy will be running away from everyone. It'll be a free-for-all Hissy Capturing Game. You pick up special power ups like a tazer or a club or even a small box filled with rabid bunnies to HURT Hissy. When you hurt him, he'll be stunned. You CAN'T get him killed, or else he won't be worth any points. Ok, basically the whole point is that you have to capture the hissy before anyone get's him or before he dies. Sounds cool? If not, then I don't care. I just wanted to see something new here.

I forgot to tell you in that earlier post, but I added in some small stuff as well for my ideas. Anyone else wants to add/critisise my idea?

You quoted yourself and then did a reply right below the quote....
O_O

Yea... I know. It's called an ACCIDENT!!!! I forgot to add some other stuff. You see, when someone does someithng that is UNINTENTIONAL, it's called an ACCIDENT! Can't I make a few SIMPLE mistakes occassionally? It's not like I spend my fricking life on the forums learning the little vB codes or other forum stuff like that. Damn, you people need to lighten up a bit. So I made a SIMPLE mistake here and there around the forums, BIG DEAL!!! I bet you've done those kinds of little things... And another thing, why did you people have to change the damn topic into a little tiny discussion about my LITTLE mistake!?!? I wanted you people to discuss about my episode idea, not critisize me about that SMALL, TINY, INSIGNIFICANT, MEANINGLESS, MISTAKE!!! Come on, really, what do you think about my episode idea?

*looks at lizardcommando*
back on topic.

hmmmmm...sounds like fun to me...

NiGHTMARE said:

If you make a mistake in your post, why don't you simply edit it?

Ever heard of postcount?

Post count? as in posting more to get a higher rank in the forums?

nope, never heard of it.