POTD

Guest Nash

Shit, that's like so fucking real.

Guest Nash

Fatty McGee: *FAP FAP FAP*

* Cleaning advisor walks in

Fatty McGee: NOBODY WATCHES ME FAP AND LIVES k

Cleaning Advisor: AUUUGHH

kinda weird since its in the bathroom, must be on a UAC complex, they could of made it a bit more futuristic though. <g>

Their lighting is definately alright - I haven't seen such a moody lighting setup since Dark City about 3 years ago - but they better get some nicer-looking enemy models.

I'm pretty sure the monster looks better from any other angle than "full frontal on a bad scan." :P

AndrewB: if they are so ... "20th century" why are you still using them? Do you relieve yourself in the woods now? That's so 30th century BC, btw.

Anyone played "Severance" it also got realtime shadow casting. but It's not smooth edges on it, and the game sucks.

Guest WadEd

Anyone ever see Ghostbusters?

I would really like to have seen the animated version of this as I can't really work out what is going on.

OK, sure, there is a guy on the bathroom floor being eaten by a demon, and it looks pretty damn gory, but what is going on with the demon's face?

Is the shadowy area that is visible the demon's features, kind of like a distorted, but vaguely human face right on the front of its head, sort of looking up towards the camera? Or is what we can see some sort of shadowy contours on top of the head making the face somwhere still inside the poor guys guts?

The legs look big, powerful and disgusting though.

that pic is not a direct screenshot - looks like a scanned-in photo of the screen.

See the yellow vertical thick lines?