Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
Sign in to follow this  
Arioch

POTD

hm. someone should :) i hope id doesn't hate doomcenter for releasing the video, but at least people get to see it now... it is pretty cool :)

Guest Captain Napalm

Remeber people these are real time probably in game shots! Those pics are oozing with atmosphere! Man I´m probably just gonna buy a new pc to play this one game!

Those explosions look real . . . I have to look at the pictures closely to be able to tell that it's a game.

Guest Busted Corpse

This is quite good

Guest (Unknown)

Looks a bit too real looking if you ask me.

Guest Busted Corpse

oooooh.... but is it Doom?

i hope we can dl the real movie soon. stupid law, this is doom we're talkin about

Guest WadEd

I thought it looked like the statue that chased Rick Morranis (sp?) around in Ghostbusters.

Guest demoness

Holy shit! That looks fucking real! But what the hell is it? P.s.Stitches: yes, you are the only one that thinks Re-loaded was a good cd. It sucked.lol

Guest Diabolik

It's a new revolution.

Guest Ike654

Well, looks like I'll have to upgrade this Pentium 120 mHz now. This shit nearly choked me when the screen loaded! I'll have to try finding the movie for downloading.

Guest Nash

Guys, has it ever crossed your mind... that you know, like one day... next year, on 1st April, Carmack and gang will be like...

"HAHA APRIL FOOL! There's no Doom3 kthxbye"

DOOM3 IS GOING TO SERIOUSLY ROCK IF IT'S DONE <b><i>!!</b></i>

If they did that I'd like send a shambler over there to turn them all into mashed potatoes.
<font size=1><samp>o O 0 Heh heh heh. That'll learn 'em. 0 O o</samp></font>

I was fortunate enough to see a bunch of months ago. Believe me it's so real I swear people are going to have heart attacks / epileptic seizures / asthma attacks / etc...