Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
Sign in to follow this  
Julian

Twice Risen Down?

freedoom: resistance is futile, prepare for assimilation.

Guess where I think it should go? :)

I agree with Jon, I think it would be cool if the Freedoom project was given first pickings as to which resources it would like to salvage.

Freedoom could really, really use sprites and levels as they seem to be the hardest to create replacements for. And sounds too, hell everything.. except flats.

NOOOO! You killed it, you monsters! ::runs around picking up pieces:: NO ONE is going to take it's resources! There will be no scavanging! You leave it alone, it's gonna' get DONE! What the hell is Freedoom? Warez?

Dude, I'm an ass most of the time.

So you know it's REALLY bad when I say that your pretty hopeless and retarded.

I would really love to get it done - but unless I have some real help, (which I've asked for on multiple occasions,) or the earth's rotation slows to give us a few more hours each day, it's not going to happen anytime in the next several years. I, too, am not happy about it. If I honestly believed there was any way around this, you can be assured I would be looking into it.

Ho NO !

I played this tc demo in a day i can't remember and i liked it. Don't stop ! I never stopped my project. It still in the making. And if Doom 3 will be released, i will also continu to make it. When we want to finish something we finish it. Please don't drop your glove like a boxer.

You may not have stopped, but I haven't settled for ripping others' graphics. It's a lot more difficult when you have to do all of the work yourself.

No offense intended.

Arrrgh!
I have played the demo (with 15 fps in PC emulation on the mac) and I loved (!!!) it though. When you placed the "Save Twice Risen" logo on your page I could not help because of less/no wad making skills. But I never saw any request for help here or in the forums. I am sure many people here will gladly support you. And if you really don´t want to continue it, please give the finished work to some other, because - the demo really rocked! Please don´t delete the finished work!

Guest cocoon

full release or no release?

Is it possibly to release a cut-down version of twice Risen?

It would still be something to look forward too

I shall probably be able to help in whatever way possible. After all, I made my very earliest Doom music for this project! I'd hate to see it go down the plughole.

You are a great person, but I can't help you, as most Doom related editing programs either don't run or fail to work properly- but you have my full support.

Oh and guys stop insulted me, I'm not the loser here

Give it one last go please, It would be a hell of a waste if it just dissipated into other projects. What is needed to get it finished?