Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
Sign in to follow this  
Julian

Speedmapping Reminder

Don't forget the Speedmapping exercise, today at 8:00 PM GMT (check this clock to convert to your local time): you'll be given a theme and 100 minutes to create a complete DOOM map. As always, the meeting-place is #doomworld on irc.telefragged.com (you can use this java applet to join if you're not comfortable with IRC clients).

Update: Speedmapping pack#16 is available here.Demos for this pack can be found here and here, thanks to Opulent and Ryback respectively.

9 maps this week. Theme: "Abandoned Mines"

for those who where on #doomworld, this zip is a new version: the txt file had an error in the precedent one and I hadn't included Metabolist's map.

damnit. i spent a lot of the time making a moody midi.

my level is a lot better with it, have that in mind when you play it :(

If anyone is wondering why my map (04) is so ugly, unbalanced and tiny, it's because I got there late and only had 40 minutes :)

Guest BlackTerror

Though I did wonder why it was so small and difficult :)

I see old Ryback liked my map:
Someone's been playing map26... Another goodie.

And that wasn't even one of my really good maps! That statement is another reason why you should be sweaty-palmed, ready for Plutonia II in a couple (or several) months' time.

BTW I hope Julian gets more practice with Wintex by the end of next week. I had a really good Gestalt666 MIDI in the WAD file, and it wasn't included. :(

I like your map09 too... but I'm sure people get tired of hearing me applaud you every time you release a map.
I think Travers Dunne, Adam Windsor, and you are the best authors for FUN maps to play. You just know how to do that so well.
I think I first noticed that with you with swblstcs.wad; I played that map until I saw it in my sleep. :)

Guest Horntoad

WTF is wrong with this link?