Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
Sign in to follow this  
Arioch

POTD

Guest Labratkid

Naw, that's not cyberdemon... the cyberdemon's got horn things, is much taller, has a whole left arm, a mechanical leg, no gas mask... must I go on? The closest thing I think that would be is the Revenant, even though it looks nothing like it. I guess it's just plain NEW!!

I've followed this dudes work for a couple of years now and he never fails to impress.
His work for Epic will lift them incredibly.
What's more, his style falls somewhere inbetween the Tsukamoto visuals of Tetsuo and the wonderfully gruesome H.R.Giger.
Mint.
Think you're a good artist now?
Ha.

That said, this gas mask creep would still squeal with a couple of rounds of lead in his guts!

what was the websight that made one must fall? well they are making a one must fall 2 and it looks helluva good and they have videos and other shit.

Guest Busted Corpse

glad to see they're keeping up the post-cyberpunk/Hell feel of Doom we have seen thus far... :)

"How does he hold that thing up though?"

I was wondering more specifically something else. Two chainguns on a single big-ass gun attached to the dude's one arm.
Can you say recoil?

I think I know what happened to his other arm . . .

That said, that picture kicks anii

Guest steveg

Actually Inferno I'm really PISSED OFF! I wont ever do another game inspired art-piece ever again! Nah just kidding. :P

Just wanted to clarify that this piece was not done for id. Was just something I drew up in my basement lab/torture chamber years ago for fun. If you guys also read the little data bit on him it hints to certain things.

For instance..he has an extremly strong hydraulic endoskeleton. Also under all the cables and wiring of his "Gun-Crane" arm is a jointed armature. The gun isnt held up by wiring alone.

I always believe game characters/monsters can be alittle more fantastic and try not to get so hung up on the functionality of things. It makes them more interesting to look at. If I were designing content for film I probably would be thinking more about the functionality of it and how it would be built.

But Im glad alot of you liked it.

-Steven

Holy gawd, that's awesome... A Post-Apocalypse Undead-Radiation type guy, eh? Probably an unfortunate survivor of the Hell Wars on Earth... Intelligence? A super-minion of a higher, hellish cause? Or maybe he's a human soldier with the battle scars to prove it. There's probably a whole story behind this guy... Talk about a Technofreak. The result of millions of years of human existance on the planet, pollution, war, playing god... This is the ultimate warrior of evil or peace, or both, however you look at it...

This guys is the embodyment.

Guest The Trasher

UT.
Bonus.
Pack.
Five.
Please.
Lord. :)

undead don't pie you idiot, they are animated by evil power. they are living dead, which means they are dead and how their pseudo-life to non-organic processes (evil magical power). why do you think when you shoot a zombie cger it explodes in 10 pieces instead of falling as one ? (lesser zombies fall as one coz they haven't been dead long enough)

as for the hydraulic circuits they may very well be in closed circuits.

Do you have fun by cutting people down or somthing? I think you've called everyone in here an idiot or a moron at least once. BTW, your right, undead don't "pie" lol