Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
Sign in to follow this  
Arioch

DWBS

All i can add is, those fuckers should be kept alive for at least a year after thei're caught, and be tortured constantly during that time. And they still wouldn't get anywhere NEAR the pain they've caused. Of course, most of those cowards are already dead.

And btw, if you look away from all the lives lost, i would definitly say that it was a genious plan. Using airliners as a weapon is probably the only way to get a weapon to the US. It's cruel, twisted, horrible, unforgivable, but still, pure genious.

Someone on CNN finally mentioned the missile defense system. I've already been thinking about how stupid politicians (especially republicans) have been. A lot of freaking good that would do when planes are unexpectedly hijacked and crashed into targets.

Before people get too bent on the idea of immediate justice and revenge and bombing the hell out of some place, let me raise a couple points. Of course the terrorists responsible that are still alive should be hunted down and punished (life imprisonment, execution, or perhaps even torture, psychological or physical, for the rest of their lives).

If a country is held accountable for this, I pity its innocent civilians. During the gulf war and more recent bombings on Iraq innocent civilians were killed by sloppy bombings. Of course the US government doesn't allow reporters to cover that. It wasn't even reported that some reporters were suing for the right to investigate. You just see a little footnoot on CNN: "Irag claims civilian casaulties." I only ever heard of about one specific sloppy bombing on TV.

I remember some asshole teacher (who happened to be republican) back in grade school saying that Iraqi officials were leading some reporters around and the Iraqi's were basically bullshitting. Those reporters happened to be the ones who sued, lost the case, and couldn't report anything, but got in anyway.

I wish I knew back in grade school what I knew now. It's amazing just how much blatant bullshit teachers were full of and I would have loved to call them on it. Public schools and the mainstream TV news can't be trusted.

Let me repeat that living terrorists responsible for the crashes should be shown no mercy but more innocent civilians shouldn't be killed to get to them. Enough have died already in the US and elsewhere.

Pure genius??

Come on now, this is what, the 1000th plane hijacking? Probably more. Forget about the kamikaze pilots in WWII also? There's hardly the slightest bit of brains involved in the attack. I mean, it may be hard for everyday ordinary people to pull off, but experienced terrorists? Sheesh, piece of cake.

Guest MTM

I cannot find any words to describe what has happened today. I wish that those that are responsible are punished to the fullish extent.

Seeing as how all the newsanchors are purposely riling up the people watching, I'd sure say so.

Guest WadEd

Isn't this the annaversary of the terrorist attck on the Olympics back in the 70s?

Guest Archvile46

This is scary. This is beyond scary. This is just mad, sick, and ever other horrible adjective you can think of.

Especially for me, a plane crashed within seventy miles of my home in Pittsburgh, and there are rumors of another plane from Pittsburgh that was hijacked and is circling over Washington.

Right, I don't care for the TV or the TV news either. I'm just watching cause of the footage, not really paying attention to the newsanchor's personal points of view or rumors; just following on reported facts.

i was at work, it came over the radio, and my coworkers and i stood there looking like a bunch of guys with the wind knocked out of them. in 26 years on this planet, i've never seen anything like this, and i hope to never see anything like this agian as long as i live. those behind this cowardly act should die a slow and extremely painful death. prayers out to the people and their families.

I seriously doubt there will be any torure unless its done on the spot by whoever captures them. Not even the captured nazis that were tried for there crimes were torures and the pain they inflicted was infinately worse then this was. Alot of them were turn to peaces by concentration camp liberators but nothing was done buy our government. I suspect that something similar would happen if the people responsable were captured alive.

>>One thing gets me though... Palestine is fighting a religious war. How can their God promote attacks on innocent people?

I doubt if this has much to do with religion anymore! Just pure hatred.
I just saw a guy on TV claiming that the face of evil is a middle eastern face!!
WTF. This was on the BBC News aswell.

Wars have been declared for MUCH less than this.

Hi Guys!

Welcome to a black thuesday, even for us europeans...
I saw this on rtl at 14 oclock...
I know that my english issnt that good,so the following will be in german:

Ich verachte alles was dem Leben anderer schadet!
Ich werde erst ruhen wenn die Schmach am Weltenfrieden gerächt ist!
Es wird ab jetzt meine Aufgabe sein eine Antiterroreinheit aus Freiwilligen zu organisieren.!
Wir werden alles unternehmen was in unserer Macht steht bis alles Extremistische von diesem Planeten gefegt wurde!

NIEDER MIT DEM WELTTERRORRISMUS!!!

English again...
I hope somebody in here could translate it to some sort of correct english...
Just to says... i live the pagan way...
those gays (yeah the "a" is right there!) who want to get what they want by killing the innocent are breacking the pagan rule...

Do what you want! Harm none!

Even the christians have some sort of this rule. But everybody who is working agains this rule has to vanish from this planet, no... THIS UNIVERSE!!!

The Lady shall protect me and the horned one should be my friend on all my ways!

Till then says
Doctor DooM

For all you news junkies... afaik this will get updatet as soon as they know more...

(Anyone know a german version of this?)

I can't believe what has happened here in the U.S. It is a very tragic thing to happen to this or any other country and the terrorists, whether American or Foreign, they deserve to die. My thoughts go out to the families of the victims and hopefully something this tragic never happens again in any country.

Allah is basically a twisted version of God. The Koran is NOTHING BUT A TWISTED VERSION OF THE BIBLE that was made up because one guy thought it would be fun to change to his language and make it so HE was Jesus instead.

However, people interpret one book many ways. Straight out the Koran (like all religious tomes) directly FORBIDS the use of violence to achieve anything directly... but there are many types of Christianity, and some Muslims think that if you die killing enemies it's a free ticket straight into heaven.

Fucking SICK SICK SICK SICK SICK.

My god is sweet and loving and everything's wonderful but I get a bigger chair in heaven if I SHOOT YOU IN THE FACE FOURTEEN TIMES so you gotta die buddy.

SICK.

Guest ZarcyB

The amount of carnage and the number of deaths today is unforgivable. Those responsible for this act of horribleness should be taken out and shot several times, one time for each life they took. The thing I'm worried about is a war. The thought of a 3rd World War terrifies me, and I hope to God that it doesn't happen. I wish I could kill the bastards responsible for this myself.

You can't start another world war just because a few ignorant mother fucking faggots attaked the WTC. Now, If their whole country started to fuck with us, then..well...I don't really know what would happen. I'm kinda stunned by all of this.

and you should find more info there, if you can tear away from the internet. Maybe you Americans should mourn instead of arguing on DoomWorld.