Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
Sign in to follow this  
Arioch

DWBS

Guest Pab

"In the City of God there will be a great thunder, two brothers(!) torn apart by Chaos, while the fortress endures, the great leader will succumb"
"The third big war will begin when the big city is burning"

- Nostradamus 1654

This is not good.

Oh please, New York is hardly the city of God. All this Nostradamus crap is really getting irritating. Could you possibly make it a little more vaue?? I didn't think so.

Guest Pab

You know, Nostradamus predicted Hitler...

Guest Vicious

I have something to say to whoever is responsible for this attack .... "YOU ALL FUCKING ROT IN HELL!"<br>
My condolences to all you americans :(

Guest [DSM]Juggalo

All I want to say about the people who are quilty.........

Kill, Kill em All

Hate leads to hate and that leads to fighting, fighting leads to violence and violence leads to war and war leads to hate and the cycle will continue.

Guest [DSM]Juggalo

Mankind needs Hate, it's what keeps us going, Violence is always the answer. It is in our nature to destroy ourselves. There will always be figthing and there will always be war........It is just the way it is

Guest [DSM]Juggalo

Mankind needs Hate, it's what keeps us going, Violence is always the answer. It is in our nature to destroy ourselves. There will always be figthing and there will always be war........It is just the way it is

[DSM]Juggalo :

"Mankind needs Hate, it's what keeps us going, Violence is always the answer. It is in our nature to destroy ourselves. There will always be figthing and there will always be war........It is just the way it is"

It is all what tragedy is about. Hate brings you violence, violence leads to wars, and this is war. Obviously the terrorists want to mess with and challenge us. They hijacked the planes and crashed into the tower, which gives us the warning of war, and this could be the signal leads to the World War III. Gosh, somebody must get a real life instead!

And how did he predict Hitler, directly or with a phrase that could be twisted to fit any similar situation and leader?

Executor: obviously you do not know much about world affairs. Bin Laden live in his own country, he fled it and now lives in Afghanistan, which he probably couldn't care less about it, other than the fact the Afghans hate the US too.

Cory: Whenever I hear the word 'terrorist', I always think of Northern Ireland...

By the way you can hardly call the terrorists who flew the planes 'cowards'. I wouldn't consider sacrificing my own life for something I deeply believed in (and they obviously did, however misplaced it was) to be cowardly.

Lüt:

<< New York is hardly the city of God. >>

That is true, but maybe Nostradamus got confused? York in England is a very religious city, hell it's got it's own Archbishop! :)

State of War - The U.S. Congress is already talking about a state of war, military bases across the country are either in threat condition Charlie or Delta, and the U.S. Military is in their highest state of readiness. This is certainly the most tragic attack in U.S. history, with a death toll much higher than that of Pearl Harbor. I am both angry and sad at what has happened, and I fully support a declaration of war if so be. Although the attack was carried out by terroists, it may end up in a battle between nations. Russian President Putin has declared that he will support any action taken by the U.S. government.

Heh. Waddya think of my news bite? It's an adequate summary of what I just heard on the radio.

Probably most of the major nations will end up supporting whatever action the US takes. It seems certain that the explosions currently racking Kabul Afghanistan are not the result of a pre-emptive US retaliatory strike against bin Laden, however.

I don't think we'll see much of a WW3 out of this. Even if the perpetrators were masterminded out of the Arab world, I doubt most of the middle eastern nations would support such a group. And even if they do, the rest of the world certainly wouldn't stand for it.

Hell, you guys probably didn't hear British Prime Minister Tony Blair's speech.

He talked about the need to "eradicate the evil of terrorism once and for all". Which REALLY sounds like he (and probably others) have already got something planned...

Former secretary of state was saying we need to act immediately and not carry out a full blown investigation before taking action. He said that we need to kill people ASAP to make it clear we will not tolerate terrorism and to act while this is still fresh in our minds. With the lockerby, Scotland panam 103 bombing, by the time the investigation was done, we had lost interest in it, is what he was saying. And that we shouldn't let that happen again. Perhaps it was the U.S. bombing Afghanistan already.

[url]http://my.aol.com/news/news_story.psp?type=1&cat=0600&id=0109111845514298[/url]

Guest Archvile46

I don't think we will lose interest in this too quickly.

No, one of the anti-Taliban factions in Afghanistan claimed responsibility. Apparently the Taliban successfully carried out an assassination against one of the most charismatic leaders of the opposition movements on Monday.

I don't mean to point fingers during such an ugly situation, but check this out:
Why wasn't the second and third planes shot down by the military helicopters?
Both Manhattan island and the Pentagon are military controlled airspace(as per close military access).
F16s can go (what? mach5?) much faster than commmercial aircraft... you simply cannot tell me that after the first WTCenter tower was hit, that they didn't know where the other one was headed.
I say that part of this tragedy could have been avoided if the military had not shown a lack of action.
Am I right? what do YOU think?

The unobscured footage of the plane entering the building was unbelievable. The repeated footage of the people plummeting to their deaths was just grisly. =(

This shit was so well orchestrated and designed... it's like they were studying our weaknesses for the last 10 years trying to find out the best way they could fuck us up.

I hope Osama suffocates on the Jew cock he will be forced to eat in prison.

Guest Excalibur_Z

The crashes happened too close together. There was no way to sortie fighters to intercept the other jetliners. Even if that was possible, the control towers would have to report which jetliners are the rogues and which are flying on course, and information like that just takes too long to get from place to place. There wasn't enough time to act. Take a look at the times the crashes happened.

Guest Kurgan

The reason they were cowards is because they TARGETED and KILLED civilians.

This is called a MASSACRE. Civilians are not soldiers, they cannot defend themselves (to any significant degree) against a military threat.

When you target and kill unarmed people, you are a coward.

The terrorists who committed this act are murderers and cowards, by every definition of the word and their actions cannot be justified.

Guest Kurgan

Nostradamus was full of it. People twist his words to mean whatever they want. Most of his predictions are so vague, they could apply to anything.

People who claim that his writings are "true prophecies" are using just as much wishful thinking as people who use the so-called "Bible Code" to try to predict the future. It's much easier to twist them to apply to past events anyway, so it would do you little good.

Besides, if all of this is set in stone, then it's destiny, there's no free will, and no way to prevent it in the first place, right?

It's quite possible that the terrorists in the planes were brainwashed by their superiors into thinking they were attacking military targets.

I'm not saying they were justified in their deeds, far from it, but they obviously had a lot of faith and courage. It's a pity they couldn't have put it to a better use.