Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
Sign in to follow this  
Arioch

POTD

Guest zmc

I can't even begin to describe how I feel about todays events. Disgusted I suppose sums it up best.
I'll also love to see the terrorists caught. But I don't agree with the US's current position of "We will treat the terrorists and the countries that harbor them equally". There was a lady interviewed on Larry King Live that spoke of conspiracy trials of international terrorists under US laws. She mentioned the possibility of tracking down anyone that was even remotely involved and punishing them to the fullest extent of the law (Death). The US's current posture is more one of "let's save ourselves some trouble and just attack the whole country". Most likely the US will try to play judge jury and executioner in this. Sounds like a recipe for WWIII. God save us all.

So long and thanks for all the fish - Douglas Adams

I'm in the midst of my naturalization process, will likely be sworn in by early next year. I signed my selective service card a couple of months back, and will remain eligible for selective service for another 6 years.

Guest Running_Target

ok i'm a new guy here, been playing doom for a long time (memory fails me). but thats besides the point.

what happend tuesday is just something you really never think would happen. its just so numbing to think people are cold hearted enought, and wholey convinsed that what there doing is "right". i'm not blaming any islamic people for it, but there's those few shit heads that think there doing Allah's (or god, just depends) work. its really sad to think of all the lost life just for some one's "cause". i think the people of the u.s. should try and help out anyway they can. maybe someday soon they'll get these people and then let them experiance the grief that they caused to thousands of people.

Laterz

why did this happened?
seen these f**king kids in palästina (
sorry, don't know the english translation)
singing and dancing on the streets on tv?

11. 9. 2001

11 + 9 + 2 + 1 = 23 iLLUMiNATUS!

why did this happened?
seen these f**king kids in palästina (
sorry, don't know the english translation)
singing and dancing on the streets on tv?

11. 9. 2001

11 + 9 + 2 + 1 = 23 iLLUMiNATUS!

those towelheads and fanatics just earn one thing :

NAPALM ON THE WHOLE MIDDLE EAST!!!! !
KILL THEM ALL, LET GOD SORT 'EM OUT!

i had a explosive shell shotgun , it'll be like (they don't sell guns that easly here in Belgium (Dutch))

me= I'M GONNA KICK UR ASS!!!!!!
terrorist = but i didn't do it !!!!
me = SHUT THE FUCK UP!!!!
terrorist = i can give u 100 K dollar
me = FOR THE LAST TIME , SHT THE FUCK Up
*click* *shffffffff* * click* *BOOM* *SPLAT*
and * GuntherDW shoots again on every gib!

Guest Omniverse

I think it is time to break out the nukes and permanently erase a small portion of the planet.

Guest LorD_BaZ

All those people.
Such a tragedy.
Oslama Bin Laden should Hung by the balls!
But Those pictures of Palestines Cheering
One thought passed through my mind:
WHAT THE FUCK IS WRONG WITH YOU MOTHERFUCKERS!!!!!! Thousands ARE DEAD/Injured and You CHEER?
FUCK YOU ALL!

I wish I had a nuke.
Mind you. When Religion is in charge
and they are told by high preist's that something is bad. Then People are gonna believe em.
Not just the Gullible ones. Any fervent believer will now see Country/Person XYZ as Evil, That's what has happened over there.

I mean we See Iraq as Evil becuase of the Gulf War and before. They Tried to take Kuwait coz they believed that It was God's righteous territory stolen by the Evil Kuwaiti's.
The U.S got involved
All hell broke loose.
We see Saddam Hussein as a Villian. His people worship him.
Why? Religion
Not knocking Religious people.
But in the wrong hands Religion can be a very dangerous indeed.

It's happened throughout History, why should now be any different?
Sorry. No Offence to anyone. Just My opinion.

>>Why not let a plane crash on Israel and say "oops was a mistake"

>Because they are allies of USA?

when it is a "mistake of the pilot" noone does something; especially, when the plane does not come from america

Guest Hollywood

A BFG would sure come in handy right about now.

Yeah, but it was only on one newspaper headline that I saw it. Actually, the memory was of me being closer to the tower and being sorta above it with the city behind it, rather than the ocean behind it, so I would be looking at it from the other side. Not sure why the memory is from the opposite side. One thing that perhaps ties in with the memory, is when our teacher asked the class at 8:58am when she walked into the class room "did you hear what happened?" I perked up, having not heard what had happened. When she told the class, it wasn't a blow to me, I wasn't surprised or shocked; almost as if I had already known it, but I was definately hearing of it for the first time (naturally, it was only 8 minutes after it had happened). So all I can think is that maybe because of this latent memory of that image in my mind. But I don't know if I believe in astro projection or whatever you call it. However, I didn't really understand at that point the implications that we are now all aware of. All that was known was that a plane had crashed into one of the twin towers. I figured at most 100 people prolly died, firuring it wasn't a passenger plane and that not too many people would have been at work by then. Anyway, odd is all I can make of that.

On another note. Soemthing that is beginning to piss me off. All this hate that this incident has fired into the souls of so many of you on these forums. And I think most of you that have been thrown into a state of emotional wretchedness about this are young, like 12-15. Not sure what to say in response to your emotional turmoil other than try to understand that being filled with rage is no solution to this immediate problem and terrorism in general. Of course those that are responsible should be held accountable and given just punishment, but for us to become barbaric terrorists is only fueling a problem which is most likely going to get worse this century and perhaps be the new way wars are fought. Becoming terrorists is only stooping to the cowardace, barbaric and evil level that these terrorists are at. It's crucial that we rise above human weakness and be strong and try to not succumb to our rage.

Guest Gibbin

all i can say is that its a good thing we have a republican in office

Guest Omniverse

Yeah, those thousands of innocent lives had it coming.

...you sick fuck.

Guest Scuba Steve

Lunatic and Inferno... I just hope that if you WERE called for the draft that you wouldn't bail. I personally would not sign up for the mlitary voluntarily, but If my country called my name I would defend her in a heartbeat. We celebrate Veterans day every year to celebrate the people who fought and died defending freedom and liberty and something like this makes you realize just what they fought for. If it came down to it, I would stand on the battlefield to die for this country, but in the mean time I will honor the people who voluntarily put their lives on the line for us.

damn , FUCK ALL THE TERRORISTS , NUKE EM ALL
terr.1 = nuke | terr 2 = nuke | terr 3 = nuke | planning of the terrorists = A-Bomb

Maybe this will teach the americans that they aren't as good as they thought they were. I mean, "God's own country"? America would be the last place he'd take ownership of !

because they're fucked up morons that thrive on war. They're only reason for living is to cause destruction and fuck up everyons way of life. If those sorry sacks of shit had their way, every American on this fucking planet would be dead. I hate them. I hope they're suffering in hell right now. I hope they're burning and screaming, dying over and over again. Fuck those bastards. They killed 50,000 fucking people and cheered for it. If I found their corpse I would nail it to a cross and burn the cross down. I can't even begin to describe how much I hate these people. Fuck off you bastards. We want peace. We want to LIVE. We don't want to see our family and friends being blown to bits because of your ignorance. You fucking stupid. Suck my fucking dick you mother fuckers.

Bill Clinton would probably say somthing like, "Do not retaliate, that will only lead to more conflict". That sorry pussy. Hes so full of shit. I'm so glad that George Bush is actually doing somthing about this instead of waiting it out.

Your absolutely right. I don't GIVE A DAMN FUCK how many dammn civilians get killed. I want all of them dead. I can't live knowing that I might be the next hostage/victim.

This world is fucked.