Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
Sign in to follow this  
Arioch

ZDoom Site Update

Randy Heit has updated the ZDoom News page with information on an upcoming beta of ZDoom v1.23, which should be out by the end of the week, which would bring the beta release up to number 28. This new beta will resolve the mouse issues people have been experiencing with b25 and other bugs, provide full support for missiles leaving decals on walls, and support the announcer voice from Blood (I have no idea what that means). Once this beta is out the door, Randy plans to release a non-beta 1.23, which will enable TeamTNT to release the Daedalus project.
In addition, someone has created a Russian translation support file for ZDoom. For more information, you can visit that site here.

"I recently realized that I should be able implement a significantly cut-down variant of the language without too much hassle that could be used to add new actors similarly to DDF, so that will be at the top of my to-do list after the endless stream of betas is finally finished. "

Yes, at frickin' last! :)

Considering some of the recent betas have been more stable than certain "proper" past releases of ZDoom, delaying the project just because v1.23 isn't out yet is stupid.

It's not like v1.23 going to have any new features that will be vital for Daedlus, is it?

I'm sorry, I got that confused with Ebola's comment. But still, calling their actions stupid doesn't help.

beta beta beta beta beta beta beta beta beta beta beta beta beta beta beta beta beta beta beta beta beta beta beta beta beta beta beta beta beta beta beta beta beta beta beta beta beta beta beta beta beta beta beta beta beta beta beta beta beta beta beta beta beta beta beta beta beta beta beta beta beta beta beta beta beta beta beta beta beta beta beta beta beta beta beta beta beta beta beta beta beta beta beta beta beta beta beta beta beta beta beta beta beta beta beta beta beta beta beta beta beta beta beta beta beta beta beta beta beta beta beta beta beta beta beta beta beta beta beta beta beta beta beta beta beta beta beta beta beta beta beta beta beta beta beta beta beta beta beta beta beta beta beta beta

lol