Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
Sign in to follow this  
The Unknown

Which Demon/monster is your fave in doom

Favorite monster? Tough call. I've always liked the plain ol' demon. Big. Tough. Dumb as a box of rocks but he can get the job done. I'd like to see one that moves at Nightmare speed but has 5000 HP.... a miniboss. Yeah.

1. The Ultimate Doom
2. Doom 64
286. Doom 2

Both the Baron of Hell and the Demon are great enemies. By the way, something I've always asked myself: how come the Doom manual says the Baron of Hell is "the most dangerous thing on two legs since T-Rex" when the Cyberdemon is obviously much bigger ?

I drink too much.

I've never played Doom64, but it can't be any worse than Doom ][...

commander keen!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! o and the ss nazi's cus they are stupid and kill themselves.

because the cyberdemon secretly walks on all fours...it only stands up to fight a marine... :) oh and for the bull demon fans...i personally think they have the coolest sounds of any monster...heh

That's a tough one. I like revenants and knights/barons myself. As for which is better, I might say doom64, but with D64 you don't get multiplayer, level editing, or anything like that.

I like the archvile the best, and Doom 2 is my favourite version of the game, not because of the levels, but the monsters and double barrel :). I've never played Doom64 so I wouldn't know.

So I don't have a favorite demon. Sue me. I would say that maybe the Demon or Imp is my favorite.

Imps and Cacodemons. Imps look tough (even though they're not). I have a picture of an imp on the wall in my room (terribly pixelated, of course; looks very cool). Cacos are just so cute :) I have a clay cacodemon (named Linguica the Flying Fat Fuck). My favourite "toy" in Doom is a caco with an invisible monsters-can't-pass wall running through it (go figure)

Any enemy that has an aerial attack that's easily avoidable so I can take aim and do a little target practice. That would be Imps, Cacos, Barons, Cyberdemons, Mancubi, and that's it I think. Revenants are annoying as hell for me and they always make me shit my pants when I hear its screams somewhere in the level because it's a triple threat - speed, deadly aerial attack, deadly facial attack.

i want to know which demon in doom2 or doom64 is your favorite?Which is best doom2 or Doom64?

1. Baron of Hell
2. Doom 64

I like the Mancubus,but The Cyberdemon is cool,too.
In DooM 64 the music is much better(scary) than in DooM 1 and 2(Robert Prince`s Music is good,but not so scary),but i prefer the Ultimat DooM to play.

i forgot its name; the flying piece of shit which is
spitting burning skulls.

Hands down, Baron of Hell. He's just got the kind of style you expect out of the netherworldly aristocracy. I'd love to model him (in Maya or 3dsmax), but I don't have the requisite skill in that area, yet. I'm just a programer. That, and he's got the friggin' COOLEST wake sound. Does anyone know where I can get a wav of that?

DC