Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
Sign in to follow this  
fraggle

Freedoom Update

Alright, I got mentioned in the Doomworld news. I feel so special now. Of course, all I did was update the bullet puff and blood (both of which, no offense to the original creator, were not exactly the greatest in the world, of course I'm sure mine could be improved as well), as well as drew the imp fireball, which actually goes well with the new imp. I love the new cacodemon, by the way. So, what do you guys think of what I've done? As small as it is, I think everybody can easily see the effects of what I've done immediately, so I would like some feedback or something.

Alright, I got mentioned in the Doomworld news. I feel so special now. Of course, all I did was update the bullet puff and blood (both of which, no offense to the original creator, were not exactly the greatest in the world, of course I'm sure mine could be improved as well), as well as drew the imp fireball, which actually goes well with the new imp. I love the new cacodemon, by the way. So, what do you guys think of what I've done? As small as it is, I think everybody can easily see the effects of what I've done immediately, so I would like some feedback or something.

Why did you pull (remove) your (contributed) sg (shotgun graphics), thereby necessitating a replacement? I could see you doing that if there was a better replacement, but to just pull them from the project is a setback, which I was trying to compensate for by contributing a semi-adequate substitute.

Guest NunoC

Wavelength: your disrespect for other people's work suggests yours should be ignored.

Guest NunoC

Wavelength: your disrespect for other people's work suggests your should be ignored.

shotgun psprite removed by popular demand :)

That's what it says in the changelog. Ebola didn't pull it, he got it pulled.

Guest gems

nunoc
its called honesty... not everybody likes everything

too bad with the shotgun, its the only weapon that couldve been id software work in my opinion...

Nah, Wanklenght is not about honesty. If you had been reading most of his crap postings on various threads you'd know. There is a difference in giving constructive critics and just being a general asshole, a fine thin line which wanky crossed by miles.

Forresten, ikke sette deg på Nightmare på en stund =)

...You know what, I think I send the chaingun to another guy with another project. Probably get all my connection mixed up; guess I never got a real reply. Well, it doesn't really matter, does it? Get some better sprites though, guys ::laugh::

Guest gems

nei... liker ikke folka der... dessuten blei jeg kasta ut derfra... hehe. alle der er idioter likevel synes jeg så... utenom 4 stykker eller no...

Guest NunoC

I hope whoever you send the work to knows what a moron you are.

nei... liker ikke folka der... dessuten blei jeg kasta ut derfra... hehe. alle der er idioter likevel synes jeg så... utenom 4 stykker eller no...

"No... I don't like people who... again I cast edged derfra (?). Everybody, it seems like there are idiots, [as I say] except four pieces or not. (?)"

Rough translation, but that's the essence of what you meant isn't it?

No. not the people there. Not to mention that i got thrown out of there. Hehe. Everyone there are idiots, aswell I appear like it. Exept 4 or so.

No. not the people there .. was wrong.. Dunno what i thought about..

No I don't like the people there.it should read.