Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
Sign in to follow this  
Julian

Speedmapping Reminder

Dude, wtf don't you just say "eastern standard time" instead of refering us to some wacked-up clock that gives us no info whatsoever and confuses us. and what the hell is a GMT?

it's 9:00 here on the west coast- so I go at noon, or what?

OOOH, I get it- so when that special clock(wtf) at the bottom of the screen reaches 8:00 PM(instead of 4 pm for me) then I get my ass in gear? Okay, whatever...

Guest Captain Napalm

Julian is as far as I know from Paris, France so the "eastern standard time" is not something he encounters on a daily basis I would assume. Not every one has knowledge the USA´s time zones, all though I know that some people think everyone should, because it´s the "bestest" country in the world. Not all Americans are total asses though thank god.

That's what GMT stands for, and its the global standard for time of day. Happens to be the time at the Greenwich Meridian, which for reference runs through England and western Africa. Central Daylight time is seven hours behind it I believe.

I don't think 5th graders would really understand what the Europeans conducted and have had for several years, that is... for the time zones.

You're calling me a 5th grader? Even if I was, I'd still kick your ass. You are all talk and you can't even spell right.

::anywho, I knew that's why GMT stood for, I just didn't think Ling lived in Europe. WTF? You'd think people would catch on and move to America by now.

Fredik, you spelled your name wrong idiot

lol, a 5th grader can kick ass? I use to laugh at lil bitches like you in my old neighborhood. This is Las Vegas bro, North Town... 4th street. I'd like to see what you really fucken look like. You probably look like some geeky ass squirrel that talks like fucken Osama Bin Laden and shit.

Some people have to start arguments about everything, don't they! Never mind what time it is, how about what world you're in, eh? eh??

Stop jacking off and sodomise someone who wants to be sodomised.

Guest Pirx

can anyone tell me who the moron is ?

You guys think, therefore you hurt. You talk, therefore you GET hurt. This is Vancouver, bro. East side. 19th street. Don't try to act so tough, little girl, or I'll drive over you.

If you are so tough then why would you run me over? Vancouver??? haha... omg, what a fuck. 19th street to you is probably some old peoples' neighborhood with peaceful people. Unless you come from LA, Sin City is a way worse and more organized city... kid. Better get back to your studies!

No, you are the wuss. Stupid fucker. Old people's street my ass, don't change the subject old man. What does white trash Sin City and L.A. have to do with this? It doesn't matter what neihborhood I live in, because I'M the one kicking your little wuss 8-year-old ass. Yeah I'll get back to my studies, and vodka, you stupid pussy.

We've already established your a mutilated multiplicitive dick fuck, but still... you don't even know how to use the computer or the internet. That probably means your not a geek but you are kind of dumb when you call me a 8 year old kid and that you can beat "my old mans ass". LoL... shut the fuck up.