Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
Sign in to follow this  
Arioch

Kesler Responds

Has anyone noticed that there has been a SLIGE legacy 3d version for quite a while now? Those complex three level with lifty crates, great textures, plenty of redundant lighting, and bad s=Prites is the trademark of SLIGE!

Guest kesler

Anthony: haha...slige...yeah...funny...REALLY funny.

The Nimrod textures are fantastic (I had the pleasure to work with them a while ago), especially for very big areas. I agree that it's not actually the design that makes the screenshots look so great. Lighting as well as detail appears quite uninteresting (at least to me), and it doesn't stand a chance to Kessler's earlier work (KZDOOM2 is still one of my favourite map ever).

Guest Captain Napalm

This is the mod that might turn me over to the "better" mods. After Violent Eds fantastic map for ZDoom this looks like another great level which fully pushes the engine to it´s limit. And also seems a lot of careful planning has gone into this mod, in my opinion sloppy planning is probably one of the main reasons projects don´t get done.

Guest Captain Napalm

The first sentence should read: "This is the mod that might turn me over to the "better" ports.
thanks to ebola for pointing that out

I haven't done much DOOM editing since I left the Nimrod project. I tried to help out PE a bit and did one entry for L.I.N.K., but besides that I didn't do much at all.

Honestly, I have no time for DOOM, but I hope this will change soon.