Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
Sign in to follow this  
Linguica

POTD

No, the only blocks that lined up were the 1x1s. Flip over the infamous 2x4, and you'll see 3 circles down the center. Believe me, I used the things for years.

Why am I spending so much time discussing plastic bricks? I really have other hings I need to be doing.... heh

Yes, but those circles fit in the spaces that go between the studs on top of the 2x4.

Always lined up just fine for me, an a number of combinations.

Ok, just checked my son's lego (it is his, really it is) and they line up fine for me.

Or am I missing the point some where.

What? You mean there is no point AAAAAAAAH!

Wow, LegoDoom looks awesome. That actually sounds like something that I'd make extra levels/sprites for.

Legos kick ass.

Guest q.pixel[rex]

Interesting...I wanna see crazy detail done in Lego ;-)

It inspired me to finally go and download Lego CAD.

I designed a lego arachnotron and a lego BFG9000. Maybe with a bit of tinkering I could make them into sprites.

Guest gems

wanna email a picture of each to me? wanna check out im interested in making levels for it..post2000@c2i.net

Guest gems

just checked out those lego sprites..anyone wanna make a lego tc? new textures/flats for different worlds (pirates, space with aliens attacking u, racing with legomen in cars and stuff) and more enemies and stuff...would be cool

Ahh, good detective work.

I'll take a proper look later. The school bell is ringing and I have a class to take.

Guest gems

no i meant whats 'dibs on flats'

the lego wad is not finished yet. In fact it's really only just been started. It's gonna be a single player level, and is only one of many projects i have going at the moment....so don't hold your breath!

However, I may convert what i have so far into a deathmatch level to help provide a quick fix for those of you who seem desperate to run around in a lego enviroment ;-)

but you'll have to wait for the single player level

The nice thing about this is that the people who are really desperate to play this WAD can just break out their own lego and build it in the real world (TM).

Hell, if they have enough bricks they could build it big enough to run around in themselves. :-)