Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
Sign in to follow this  
Julian

Green Blood In Italy

Now I'm starting to see what you mean by crappy display, Lüt. Oh well, 7 or 8 bucks isn't much to pay for a light. I might get one next weekend.

--What the hell ever happened to freedom of opinion?

It's alive and well and prospering right here in this forum. All that was ever offered was an opinion.

Prick.

"Since when did one play a GBA outside on a regular basis?"

Exactly my point.

"Besides, you surely new about the limitations of the console before you bought it so why moan?"

I know from using my friends units - I sure as hell am not buying one myself ;)

> remember those game gears? they had backlit screens, but were really hard to see.

GameGears were actually reallly easy to see, especially since they had a contrast/angle adjuster. The problem with those was that the batteries lasted 5 seconds.

> Square's argument for leaving Nintendo, that their games would not fit on cartridges, is nonsense.

Forgive me if I sound like I don't have a good sense of history, but,

a) Wasn't it Nintendo that pulled out of the deal, rather than Sony?

b) When the N64 came out, didn't the cartridges only hold about 32mb? That's way less than you can fit onto a CD

I accidentally misread that post as "Sony's reason for leaving Nintendo..."

I blame it on the fact that I've got a cold, since yesterday. ;)

Exactly my point

Just what is that supposed to mean? MY point was that I don't know a goddamn soul that plays a portable system outside.

>> b) When the N64 came out, didn't the cartridges only hold about 32mb? That's way less than you can fit onto a CD

I played the old Ultimate classics recently (Jetpac, Knight Lore etc) and they fit into 16k. Infact they've taken over from the lunchtime Q3A deathmatch sesh.
I know that probably doesn't mean much these days but size isn't everything!

What's more, Rare are in the process of re-creating these titles for the AGB for anyone that's interested.