Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
Sign in to follow this  
Arioch

Nightmarish Textures

Nick "NiGHTMARE" Baker has updated his page with the first of what is planned to be many small texture packs. This texture pack contains just over 40 silver textures, mostly based on SHAWN2 and SILVER1, with inspiration from a variety of other sources. Other packs for brick, brown/bronze, grey, marble, metal, tech and wood are also planned.

I made a bunch of silver textures for a level that didn't make it into Millennium... mostly just high-contrast greyscale versions of original textures though.

WO3D, now should he do something about it <<<

well, currently i'm making some textures by taking shots from quake3 and i need to convert them into 256 colors pallete..of course having some diffulties in the process

Guest Fanatic

I'd love to check it out, but I got this:

This Site Is Available
The subdomain haunt.8m.com is available.
Use the link on the right to sign up for your FREE Web site.

I had that message once...apparently 8m deleted my webspace...then I emailed tech and they said nothing was wrong..and presto it's back...

some tech guy was scrambling to find my site in the archives..

I just made a bunch of newand modified metal textures too, most of them are included in my new wads mystic2 (new version) and mystic3 though I never used that many in the levels, if anyones interested in ripping them, be my guest. The file is on my Doom 3D page at www.gtroad.net

I just made a bunch of new and modified metal textures too, most of them are included in my new wads mystic2 (new version) and mystic3 though I never used that many in the levels, if anyones interested in ripping them, be my guest. The file is on my Doom 3D page at www.gtroad.net

haunt.8m.com
http://haunt.8m.com
www.haunt.8m.com
http://www.haunt.8m.com

All appear to work fine for me.

Anyway, I know this lot are kind of simple, but future textures will be a lot more elaborate.

The next one will either be metal, grey or panels; all three are near completion, it just depends which one gets done first :)