Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
Sign in to follow this  
Arioch

Skull Tag Is Still Alive

Carnevil has updated the Skull Tag page with the news that Skull Tag is not dead as is believed. There has been a burst of testing recently with the network code, and Carnevil believes that beta 0.93 is not far away.

Guest LordUnum

I did. Used a large trout, I did. Had to notify him of a LAN event anyway....

Got time for this one Ling?

Since when did anyone think Skulltag was dead? Just because they hadn't updated in a while? That means nothing. Bah, that's how development works, boys; nobody owes anyone anything, it's their project. Oh yeah right, god forbid Carn doesn't update every single day to notify complete strangers of a line of code added recently. Weesh!

Well, not updating usually means you're not working on it... at that time, anyway :)

Heh, actually my lv88 ladder barbarian in Diablo II dying was what "woke me up" :P

Guest LordUnum

That's precisely what I would say before patch 1.06, and if I ever did have one in the first place. :P

I think my dueling barb would own any sorc :P Teleport amulet, 651 dmg pike, maxed resistances, and maxed whirlwind... no fear or sorcys there :)

The teleport would hurt, yes.

Although resistances would mean preciously little against hydra or frozen orb :)