Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
Sign in to follow this  
Arioch

Slayer Rerelease

Guest pablodictter

Man, this is the best doom2 i have played in a while.

Guest MrMGA

I'm only through three levels so far, but I tend to agree with you guys. Slayer is for players who like furious battles that require a careful strategy to win (and, in my case, many saved games.)

"This updated version should now be compatible with all source ports."

So tell me since when is doom2.exe a source port? Hehehe.

Where did that music for level 2 come from? I forgot... and I have heard it somewhere...

Guest Virgil_

(Virgil sets out to demolish every living thing in the Slayer levels...)

(Stay tuned for the aftermath... :) )

Virgil

Guest Virgil_

(Virgil barely manages to beat the first level... 100 health and 21 armor left at the end..)

Damn, that is some REALLY good quality DOOM2 action and architecture. The gameplay is a 15 on a scale of 1 to 10. And the architecture... No visplane overflows and it STILL looks as good as something like Phobos: Anomaly Reborn. Amazing.. I'm gonna go and play the rest of the Slayer SP levels. I wouldn't expect anything of a lower standard from Rich' Wiles. An amazing piece of work, definitely a diamond among our legacy of wads. Any DOOMer who's reading this, go and play these levels NOW! :) (Be weary of what's around the corner...)

Virgil

Guest Pirx

he already said crusades would be his last work for doom,
so there could be hope.
i've played every level by him, he has style.
should make some maps for doom3 :)

Only played through 3 levels so far, I must say that I am impressed with what I have seen so far. The gameplay is really amazing, and I really think those twitching bodies against the red sky looks really great (in level 1)