Find results that contain...
Find results in...
Sign in to follow this  
Arioch

POTD

Guest The Trasher

Ahhh... ole' reliable...

Definitely expcted it to be the cover of the original DOOM

Hmmmmm, doesn't sound like I'm picking apart the pic if you ask me.

For a bunch of Doom fans, you'd think this very picture was hanging up on all of your walls...

I never got one, I somehow managed to buy Doom from the box that didn't have a poster in it, dammit... but even I have this pic hanging on my wall.

Guest Archangel99

Damn Straight man, Damn straight. In fact that picture IS hanging on my wall! It is the most well known piece of game art that I can think of actually. Bow to it's mightyness!

swolf3D? Oh i remember! Doom's Grandaddy!s

Guest Archangel99

Oh yeah the gun in the background is the plasma rifle. Look at it with a magnifying glass you'll see it!

Guest kyrpakyy

Does anyone know where (in the Internet) to get that DooM picture. That GBA picture is good but it has too much other stuff in it.
Is there somewhere a high-res "clean" image?

Guest Chik6000

i got the poster with my ultimate doom game... i think it only comes with that not sure.

Guest DooMetallicA

I want a postard!! the only dooms i have for pc are doom2 and the doom trilogy set plus final doom. iiiiii wwwannnt a pooosstaarrrddd!!!!

Guest j00 equals ded

no the large gun in the back is a dildo...

yeah, and demons below are hell-sluts

Guest DooMetallicA

'postard' is the correct way to spell poster!

What the--? I didn't get a damn poster! (Then again, my copy did come on floppy disks and it wasn't Ultimate Doom...)

But the box did have this picture on it, in really high resolution. Damn, that logo sure does lose a lot of its charm when you shrink it down to 320x200.

Guest Gibbin

well, that would probably be the most effective way of disabling him...considering the fact that you never find armour for the groin area (or even the legs for that matter) in the game

Guest j00 equals ded

yeah, but it will take quite the feat to disable him in the groin, since he has a LOT of balls...

Guest Black Knight

I guess you guys like talking about the Doomguys balls?