Sign in to follow this  
Linguica

POTD

Guest j00 equals ded

again, you gotta be a crazy SOB to take rott over sof concerning gore

Guest j00 equals ded

Last post!

Guest (Unknown)

Wow, never seen anyone so upset over being wrong before. Did you learn your history from a MAD magazine? Because those are jokes. Yes your history is seriously flawed. And I need you to prove that I am self-righteous and hate-filled and what not, because I think my original point was that those are what you are. Stop trying to change the subject from the Great War to the Russian Revolution, because you have your facts mixed up.

Want to feel an insult? I ravaged your mom. Her yeast infection was so bad, bread fell out of her snatch. 9 months later she had you. You know the rest.

Guest Gibbin

nice lil doom story there...hehe - im curious as to what will happen next ;)

Guest j00 equals ded

haha good one

Guest Archangel99

Come on w@velength keep proving that your an ass it's almost kinda funny (in a sick and twisted way) How you keep trying to pervert the truth into your Neo Nazi hatred. You disgust me

Guest Archangel99

Come on w@velength keep proving that your an ass it's almost kinda funny (in a sick and twisted way) How you keep trying to pervert the truth into your Neo Nazi hatred. You disgust me

Guest j00 equals ded

now lets see you say that 3 times fast

Guest (Unknown)

Your post made no sense, please develope some better grammar so you don't hurt my eyes.

Guest (Unknown)

Your post made no sense, please develope some better grammar so you don't hurt my eyes. Neo Nazi? What are you, 8?

Guest (Unknown)

THE LD LOOKING GUY WITH THE TEETHS SHOWING!! THATS W@VELENTH!!! LORD HAVE MERCY! SOMEBODY GET A SHOTGUN AND SHOOT HIM GAWD DAMN IT LOOK AT THEM ROTTEN TEETHS HE LOOKS LIKE THAT CUZ HE'S MAD THAT HIS BOYFRIEND LEFT HIM IN THE BATHROOM BY HIMSELF WITH HIS NUT BLOWING IN THE WINDS!!!!!

Guest j00 equals ded

you almost presented yourself in a remotely humorous manner...

Guest j00 equals ded

you almost presented yourself in a mildly humorous manner...

Did you even look it up before telling me you're wrong?

http://www.spartacus.schoolnet.co.uk/FWW.htm

http://www.lib.byu.edu/~rdh/wwi/1914.html (you need to scroll down and read carefully for this one)

http://www.worldwar1.com/tlplot.htm
(Scroll down to July 28 1914 "11:00 am. One month after the assassination, almost to the minute, Austria telegrams a declaration of war to Serbia.")

Now show me one legitimate reference that Germany started WWI.

W@velength: All insults, swear words and shit-flinging aside, all it comes down to is:

You are wrong.

By the way, I want you to go to a local university or college or even high school and find someone who teaches history.

Tell them that Germany started WWI and see what they say.

I learned this in school in grade 10, w@velength, and there were several references to it in the other four history courses I took which I can assure you I did not fail.

And if you really think I'm hate-filled, the only reason I'm arguing with you is that I want you to learn from this. I can admit when I'm wrong and if you do the same I will easily lay off.

Also note that you're being twice as insulting as I am, not that I take offense to a remark that you say to everyone who you disagree with (yeast infection, huh?)

Guest (Unknown)

Thanks for proving my point.

You are completely wrong. If you would actually read your sources, and find Austria on the map, you'd see that the Germans DID start WWI. Stop making an ass of yourself, more than you already have, because everyone agrees that you are a whiney, sore loser.

I am doing this because I want the young and weak-minded, like you, to learn from this. You are going to meet people in life who out-do you in everything you attempt.

I hear slimey assholes like you all the time: "go to a college and ask a professor" well these 'professors' sound like real idiotic people, bent on controlling people's minds and taking over the world. Maybe it is just the fact you live in Nebraska or something, that you get this false information. Maybe you should sit down and take a pill and read a book and grow some imagination and creativity, as well as a dick, and stop thinking about professors, as highly opinionated as they are.

Don't fuck with intelligent people because it doesn't fly with them. And tell your parents; "it's never too late for an abortion." Read some history, idiot.

w@velength, nice response. Everyone has a totally different mind from everyone... everyone thinks totally different. What you think of yourself isn't always what others think of you, is it because you only know yourself? Could be. Maybe everyone should learn this lesson, I honestly feel I am very intelligent and very book smart. This is not always the case... some people might think I'm a dumbass. Not all College professors and such can rectify "all" problems therefore they shouldn't always be the #1 case to refer to. Heh, all you dumb cats make me laugh... Germany started WWI!

P.S. My girlfriend is from Nebraska and her eyes are brown... maybe it's because of the bull shit that flys? That's true.

Well, w@velength, you didn't provide me a single source that says Germany did it.
My thoughts are that w@velength is an alias, and his real personality is way different. I've been pretty damn gullible and I guess he got me.

1. When he said he had a chaingun replacement for freedoom and wanted to know how to upload he ignored those who told him that the instructions were on the website. Which makes me think he knew perfectly well from the beginning, he just wanted to irritate people.
2. He also ignored those of us who said "freedoom already has a chaingun" A human being would eventually get the point.
3. The chaingun replacement was done in MS paint. I think he's just trying to get someone's reaction so he can pounce on them.
4. I have not seen a single post by him that didn't contain something inexplicably negative towards someone else. A little too suspicious.
5. I'd think by now if he didn't realize I was right, he would at least provide an argument. So far all he's doing is telling me I'm wrong and not explaining himself. Trying to get me to go to all this research effort and he's not doing squat. To top it all off he's telling me to go read history, which is all I've been doing for the last two hours now. I'll bet he didn't even look at any of the stuff I just showed him.

An elaborate prank from someone who loves to waste his time. No real person can be this thick-headed.

And TheRequim:

Yes, everyone has a totally different mind and w@velength never respects that. Every time an opinion conflicts with his own, he thinks of the first swear word that pops into his head.

Yes, professors aren't the authority on *everything* and they can be just as much of an idiot as anyone. But if they teach history, they know it. They study it. That's how they become a teacher.

Mind-controlling? Taking over the world? I think this helps prove my point that w@velength doesn't exist.

And I could be wrong about this last point, but judging by the time you posted, your quick agreement with w@velenght and similar sentence structure, I'd say you're his other name.

And whoever deleted w@velength's account:

That didn't help much. Even if nothing of value is coming out of his end, I still want to hear him out.
He might actually make a convincing point some day.

Let's get some things straight... I always get on Doomworld about 7 o'clock to 3 in the morning. I am not in any way shape or form w@velength. w@velength is an arch enemy of mine and I dislike him very much, heh. I just agreed with his statement, nothing more. His sentence patterns and judgements are totally opposite of mine. Second thing is, I am very well educated in History and one of the main reasons that Germany perhaps started the war was they're conscious about expansion.

Guest JMX

heh I bet this "w@velength" character is the dude in the photo lol