• More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
Sign in to follow this  
Linguica

POTD

Guest Excalibur_Z

Hahahahahahahaha.

"I am not in any way shape or form w@velength. w@velength is an arch enemy of mine and I dislike him very much, heh."

Well, then I apologize. Like I said, it was just a theory.

I think it's very arguable that Germany had the most to gain from the war and they were quick to choose sides when war was imminent and in that they were very much responsible.
But they did not take any sort of actions that constituted war until after Austria-Hungary declared war on Serbia.

Germany's invasion of Belgium was probably what turned it from *a* war into a *World* war. But the actual war itself started before then.

Getting back to the original subject: I hope the guy in the POTD doesn't come around here. Who hasn't made fun of him yet?

It could be possible that Wavelenght actually is a very intelligent person. He could be so incredibly intelligent that he manages to write perfectly expressed and motivated arguments, and then converts them to their perfect opposites.

But I doubt it. Wanklenght has such an incredible natural talent of being an idiot that not even the most intelligent person in the history of mankind could write anything that fully equals an inversed Wavelenght statement.

I remember this one comedy site I went to, this guy would translate people's messages to a grammatically correct message just to irritate them or make them laugh.

I'll do an example with w@velength's post.

W@velength:
-----
ROFL that guys does look like a freaking idiot retard. Look at the pic in the corner; looks like he is having his brain sucked out or something. But hey that is how some Germans are. Gotta' love those BMWs though.

Hey, if the Germans don't like us shooting nazis in wolf-3d then they shouldn't have fucked-up twice and set off two wars. When a powerful alliance of nations tells you not to build outside a certain limit, you better damn well follow that command.

-need a t-shirt with a cyberdemon pointing his gun at you and it says "take it all bitch"
-----

Translation:
-----
I find the appearance of the said person to be humourous in that he looks as if he is mentally deficient. If you will observe the segmented corner picture, you will note that his brain appears to be forceably removed from his head. But that is how I perceive all people from Germany to appear as, though their automobile construction is quite admirable.

Germans appear to dislike the violent portrayal of nazi persons in a computer game named Wolfenstein 3d to which I say that I place the responsibility on their own shoulders for the creation of both world wars. Agreed-upon boundaries of military personnel are documents I believe should be taken seriously.

I leave you with my closing comments, that I plan to purchase a short-sleeved shirt upon which is an emblem of a cybernetic demon-like being, gesturing with a projectile weapon and inferring you to allow yourself to be killed and that you are considered to him to be a female canine.
-----

Guest j00 equals ded

IM GONNA GET DOWN ON YOUR POTD ASS!!!!!!!!!111111111111

<<< Who hasn't made fun of him yet? >>>

I haven't. Actually, I find it somewhat amusing that anyone who reads or posts to these comment threads feels they can deem anything as "nerdy"... This game is older than most of you act. :)

Guest Excalibur_Z

The guy reminds me of Carmack...

Guest DooMetallicA

Me and w@ve have had plenty of arguements. I dont think any one likes him. damned preteen.

It saddens me how quickly some turn on a fellow DOOM geek. :-) Sure the guy's a nerd but who here isn't?

Guest j00 equals ded

"Sure the guy's a nerd but who here isn't?"

im not a nerd.. really!

For the love of god change this POTD!
It's sooooooooo dull now.

T-Shirt frenzy > Germans > War (yawn) > Flame War > Bitchslap frenzy...

Some of you guys should be nuted and just chill out a bit. Someone barks - you all rise to it.

to whoever admins the db:

> Warning: Unable to jump to row 0 on MySQL result index 56 in /var/www/doomworld.com/public_html/lgadmin/includes/printfollowupitem.php3 on line 9

..followed my last post.

This is quite something, I've read all of these replies and it's amaizing what's evolved, it's like some creature of some dark force has been created from just the simpelest things, but that's how all bad things start, from a thought which shoots off otherpeoples thoughts on something that is slightly relevent that shoots off other peoples thoughts, etc... and we end up with something that is totally differant, man, this is cool. I'd like to have a conversation with this w@velength and with Hyena (Personally, I like hyena more, but that's my opinion) email me, both of you, email me at twiggy_reznor2000@yahoo.co.uk this is cool and hyena, that web page, the fire warriors thing, I love it! :-D Doom is a great game though, and this picture is quite cool, it shows that doom is still allive :-D, I love germans, I'm english myself, but I love the band Rammstein and I have nothing against germans (Even though hitler is a very bad man, I hte people that regect or think they can kill because of someone beleifs) but that's in the past and has nothing to do with most germans. As for walf, I think even most germans would enjoy killing Nazis, it's probobly band because Nazis are german and it's a part of their past (we all do badf things, but it's our past, and it's what's made us us) now if you mention germans, i bet most people will think of nazis or even a little thought of this, but it's no one fault, thwere is no one to blame (excuse the bad typing :-D), That guy looks coo, and I've always thought that being a nerd is a good thing (they are, to my experianc, people that work hard to go far in life, now is that bad thing?) That guy looks cool though, it's good to see that doom is alive and well :-D.

This is Nancy, sighning out :-D

"I'd like to have a conversation with this w@velength and with Hyena (Personally, I like hyena more, but that's my opinion)."

Wow. How dare you even compare Hyena and w*nklenght like they had anything in common?

Hyena is a respectable level author, musician, etc. His posts in this thread are logical and correct. He did absolutely not in any way contribute to making this a flamewar.

w*nklenght on the other hand is a larva from the deepest reaches of hell. Its only skill is spitting random insults at random people.

Guest j00 equals ded

i didnt even bother reading nancy's ugly post...

nest time put in a paragraph so it doesnt hut people's eyes

Guest Gibbin

well, if we're making this a popularity contest, i like hyena more too - hyena's posts seem quite profound and intelligent whereas wavelength's are...well, yeh...we all know what they are (mumble mumble garbage, trash, worthless mumble mumble)

Guest j00 equals ded

i find them both a similarity since they both have posted on the POTD thread

Guest j00 equals ded

"where IS W@velength?"

trolling like a madman on another board

Guest j00 equals ded

ok this is getting out of hand.

jsut take a look here:

Warning: Unable to jump to row 0 on MySQL result index 76 in /var/www/doomworld.com/public_html/lgadmin/includes/printfollowupitem.php3 on line 9

Warning: Unable to jump to row 0 on MySQL result index 76 in /var/www/doomworld.com/public_html/lgadmin/includes/printfollowupitem.php3 on line 10

Warning: Unable to jump to row 0 on MySQL result index 76 in /var/www/doomworld.com/public_html/lgadmin/includes/printfollowupitem.php3 on line 11

Warning: Unable to jump to row 0 on MySQL result index 76 in /var/www/doomworld.com/public_html/lgadmin/includes/printfollowupitem.php3 on line 12

Warning: Unable to jump to row 0 on MySQL result index 92 in /var/www/doomworld.com/public_html/lgadmin/includes/printfollowupitem.php3 on line 9

Warning: Unable to jump to row 0 on MySQL result index 92 in /var/www/doomworld.com/public_html/lgadmin/includes/printfollowupitem.php3 on line 10

Warning: Unable to jump to row 0 on MySQL result index 92 in /var/www/doomworld.com/public_html/lgadmin/includes/printfollowupitem.php3 on line 11

Warning: Unable to jump to row 0 on MySQL result index 92 in /var/www/doomworld.com/public_html/lgadmin/includes/printfollowupitem.php3 on line 12

Warning: Unable to jump to row 0 on MySQL result index 94 in /var/www/doomworld.com/public_html/lgadmin/includes/printfollowupitem.php3 on line 9

Warning: Unable to jump to row 0 on MySQL result index 94 in /var/www/doomworld.com/public_html/lgadmin/includes/printfollowupitem.php3 on line 10

Warning: Unable to jump to row 0 on MySQL result index 94 in /var/www/doomworld.com/public_html/lgadmin/includes/printfollowupitem.php3 on line 11

Warning: Unable to jump to row 0 on MySQL result index 94 in /var/www/doomworld.com/public_html/lgadmin/includes/printfollowupitem.php3 on line 12

Warning: Unable to jump to row 0 on MySQL result index 96 in /var/www/doomworld.com/public_html/lgadmin/includes/printfollowupitem.php3 on line 9

Warning: Unable to jump to row 0 on MySQL result index 96 in /var/www/doomworld.com/public_html/lgadmin/includes/printfollowupitem.php3 on line 10

Warning: Unable to jump to row 0 on MySQL result index 96 in /var/www/doomworld.com/public_html/lgadmin/includes/printfollowupitem.php3 on line 11

Warning: Unable to jump to row 0 on MySQL result index 96 in /var/www/doomworld.com/public_html/lgadmin/includes/printfollowupitem.php3 on line 12

Warning: Unable to jump to row 0 on MySQL result index 108 in /var/www/doomworld.com/public_html/lgadmin/includes/printfollowupitem.php3 on line 9

Warning: Unable to jump to row 0 on MySQL result index 108 in /var/www/doomworld.com/public_html/lgadmin/includes/printfollowupitem.php3 on line 10

Warning: Unable to jump to row 0 on MySQL result index 108 in /var/www/doomworld.com/public_html/lgadmin/includes/printfollowupitem.php3 on line 11

Warning: Unable to jump to row 0 on MySQL result index 108 in /var/www/doomworld.com/public_html/lgadmin/includes/printfollowupitem.php3 on line 12

Warning: Unable to jump to row 0 on MySQL result index 130 in /var/www/doomworld.com/public_html/lgadmin/includes/printfollowupitem.php3 on line 9

Warning: Unable to jump to row 0 on MySQL result index 130 in /var/www/doomworld.com/public_html/lgadmin/includes/printfollowupitem.php3 on line 10

Warning: Unable to jump to row 0 on MySQL result index 130 in /var/www/doomworld.com/public_html/lgadmin/includes/printfollowupitem.php3 on line 11

Warning: Unable to jump to row 0 on MySQL result index 130 in /var/www/doomworld.com/public_html/lgadmin/includes/printfollowupitem.php3 on line 12

Warning: Unable to jump to row 0 on MySQL result index 162 in /var/www/doomworld.com/public_html/lgadmin/includes/printfollowupitem.php3 on line 9

Warning: Unable to jump to row 0 on MySQL result index 162 in /var/www/doomworld.com/public_html/lgadmin/includes/printfollowupitem.php3 on line 10

Warning: Unable to jump to row 0 on MySQL result index 162 in /var/www/doomworld.com/public_html/lgadmin/includes/printfollowupitem.php3 on line 11

Warning: Unable to jump to row 0 on MySQL result index 162 in /var/www/doomworld.com/public_html/lgadmin/includes/printfollowupitem.php3 on line 12

Warning: Unable to jump to row 0 on MySQL result index 164 in /var/www/doomworld.com/public_html/lgadmin/includes/printfollowupitem.php3 on line 9

Warning: Unable to jump to row 0 on MySQL result index 164 in /var/www/doomworld.com/public_html/lgadmin/includes/printfollowupitem.php3 on line 10

Warning: Unable to jump to row 0 on MySQL result index 164 in /var/www/doomworld.com/public_html/lgadmin/includes/printfollowupitem.php3 on line 11

Warning: Unable to jump to row 0 on MySQL result index 164 in /var/www/doomworld.com/public_html/lgadmin/includes/printfollowupitem.php3 on line 12

Warning: Unable to jump to row 0 on MySQL result index 196 in /var/www/doomworld.com/public_html/lgadmin/includes/printfollowupitem.php3 on line 9

Warning: Unable to jump to row 0 on MySQL result index 196 in /var/www/doomworld.com/public_html/lgadmin/includes/printfollowupitem.php3 on line 10

Warning: Unable to jump to row 0 on MySQL result index 196 in /var/www/doomworld.com/public_html/lgadmin/includes/printfollowupitem.php3 on line 11

Warning: Unable to jump to row 0 on MySQL result index 196 in /var/www/doomworld.com/public_html/lgadmin/includes/printfollowupitem.php3 on line 12

Warning: Unable to jump to row 0 on MySQL result index 238 in /var/www/doomworld.com/public_html/lgadmin/includes/printfollowupitem.php3 on line 9

Warning: Unable to jump to row 0 on MySQL result index 238 in /var/www/doomworld.com/public_html/lgadmin/includes/printfollowupitem.php3 on line 10

Warning: Unable to jump to row 0 on MySQL result index 238 in /var/www/doomworld.com/public_html/lgadmin/includes/printfollowupitem.php3 on line 11

Warning: Unable to jump to row 0 on MySQL result index 238 in /var/www/doomworld.com/public_html/lgadmin/includes/printfollowupitem.php3 on line 12

Thank you for your post!
You can click here to see what other people thought about this.

> w*nklenght on the other hand is a larva from the deepest reaches of hell. Its only skill is spitting random insults at random people.

Much like that then.

Oh, dear, you've got me wrong, i didn't caompare the two, I knoe wavelength is peobobly incorrect, and I like the intelligent comments that hyena cam up with.

(ha ha, a paragraph :-D) I just thought it was cool and interesting that some huge war had mounted from this single picture, it seems that alot of people like to hate each other, I mean, my reception hasn't been the best from fredrik.

Sorry abot the bad spelling, punctuation ect...

As for that page, I wasn't holding Hyena responsible, I just thought it was really cool, I liked it.

So, hyenba is a lkevel author, that's cool (come on, let's change subject now, all this hate and backbiting is becoming old), Yeah, I'd like to play some of his levels, and you say he's a musician! Wow, this guy is going straight to the top of my list, I'm a bit of a musician, I like to create midios and stuff for doom and other game's, I'm not the best, but I am proud of some of my creations.

As for the picture i don't understand why people have felt thwe need to critisize this poor man (The guy in the picture, not this silly wavelength person) I'm sure anyone could critisize anyone on here if they saw a picture, let's all love each other and prance around in fields killing every motherfucker thats in our way with big guns and axes and CHAINSAWS!!!!!! Mw maa haaaaaaaaa &gt;:-D <font size=1><samp>sorry, been playing too much doom :-D</samp></font>

I'll be off now, I have a cyberdemon to slay :-D