• More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
Sign in to follow this  
Arioch

New Pinball Table

Guest larsboy

To clarify a few things:
*You need beta 4 of the Visual Pinball program to play this table, so if you still have the version that was around when the Doom 1 table was released, download the latest version from the official pages. And to install the new version, make sure you first remove the old.
*Here's a direct link to my tables:
http://www.stud.ntnu.no/~larsboy/Vispin.htm

This one's a lot better than the first one I made, and has a lot of modes and features that any Doom fan will enjoy. Like the Barrels o' Fun mode with barrel-shaped targets, loading the shotgun and shooting Cybers, getting powerup spheres, and shooting balls into the Icon of Sin. Here's a tip: press '9' for options and change the number of balls to 5 for longer playtime.

Actually, pinball editing with visual pinball reminds me of Doom editing. It's great fun, you should try it!

Try the latest version of Visual Pinball. I've got it and I never got any errors with loading DooM II pinball. Did you fully remove the old version first?

And yes, I did remove the old version. When I got that error message that said it expired, I uninstalled it and then installed the new version that doesn't expire (or as it I knew).

How frequently is VP upgraded?

Guest larsboy

In visual pinball, select "About" from the help menu. If you have beta 4, it should say Version 0.4.1930. If you have a lower number, you need to upgrade. There is a beta 5 out now, that works too. I think beta 4 was released a couple of months ago.

AHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH.....thanks a million. I'll get it when this damn AOL upgrade is done (which'll be in oh, about 5 million years! Damn this 56k connection!!!!)