Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
Sign in to follow this  
Arioch

WadAuthor Upcoming?

Not so long ago a new WadAuthor zipfile was uploaded to ftp.cdrom.com, but apparently contained only the old version plus an updated help file.

Guest WadEd

If he put a sector rotation ability in WA I would praise him as my god.. for one week. It would work wonders for CTF levels, *ahem*.

Guest (Unknown)

No, you should be killed.

Hiya.

The subject says it all. Just right-click inside your sector and choose "Rotate Sector"...then enter your 'degrees'.
Now, if you had said "...a more visual, real-time sector rotation ability...", I'd agree with you. ;)

^_^

Paul L. Ming

I had a discourse with Mr. Williston this spring. If he implememnts many of the ideas we passed back and forth, this new version will be quite something.

I can only hope he did, and that we'll see it soon.

I think it would only be marginally useful. In doom it is much easier to change shapes, you can simply add more vertices as you please.

I'd want it the other way around, radiant with vertex addition ;)

That's not what i mean. I mean dragging a line, and cutting the sector into two seperate sectors with that line as a center :) Of course adding more verts is easier for what you think i'm talking about ;)

The deep imp is hilarious. I couldn't stop laughing for five minutes at that picture.

Flip sector is equal to 180 degree rotation..

Mirro sector is nice though.. I used that when I made my map with DCK. (only made one ma, the limits and bugs drove me from it)

hehe me too !
but i need to fix his mouth ! i need to make it open more below too. Not just on left and right side.
did you saw it similiar to another monsters ?